Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
Sad news has come upon us. Long time staff member, Zach (better known to some as DataLord), has chosen to step down from his position as vice manager of JKFiles. His efforts will be remembered fondly. However due to his departure, in order to keep our number of five staff members we will be needing to find some fresh meat! You should all know the drill by now, but for those who don't here's how it goes:
- You must be at least 13, in compliance with COPPA laws.
- You must have Jedi Academy. You should have both Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast.
- You must be available to do a one on one interview with us.
- You must actually have the time to do this job. Don't apply if you only have an hour a day to be online, for instance.
- You must actually be dedicated. If you only plan on working for a little while and then quitting, please don't apply.
- And most importantly, you must have a good grasp of the english language.
- You must be able to critically analyze a mod (skin, model, map, etc).
- Modding experience is a plus, but is not required.
- You must be able to do (at the bare minimum) 4 to 7 files per week. Do not apply if you cannot meet this quota.
To apply, please visit our apply to volunteer page by clicking here
. Or, if you wish, you may contact me using the details below (MSN preferred).
that I will not be responding to application forms (although you should still send them). I will read them, and note your answers for your interview. Remember that it is your responsibility to contact me for your interview! I will not track you down, regardless of how sparkling your form application is!
I look forward to hearing from all interested applicants. The deadline for interviews is Friday, April 13
(beware!). Good luck!