Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
It's time to say goodbye to a couple of our staff members. Both Metall Pingwin and Ryojin have decided to move on to bigger and better things -- namely their personal offline commitments. Give them your fondest wishes, and hopefully they'll return eventually! However this means we need several new people to fill their shoes. I am officially opening three
reviewer positions. You should know the drill by now, but if not the details are as follows:
- You must be at least 13 years of age, in compliance with United States COPPA laws.
- You must own and be able to run Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast.
- You must be available to do a one on one interview with me.
- You must actually be interviewed to be considered -- you must find me and ask to be intereviewed; I will not track you down for your interiew nor will I initiate contact.
- You must actually have the time to do this job. Don't apply if you only have an hour a day to be online, for instance.
- You must actually be dedicated. If you only plan to work for a little while and then quit, please don't apply.
- And most importantly, you must have a good grasp of the english language.
- You must be able to critically analyze a mod (skin, model, map, etc).
- Modding experience is a plus, but is not required.
- You must be able to do (at the bare minimum) 7 files per week. Do not apply if you can not or will not meet this quota.
To apply, please visit our apply to volunteer page by clicking here
that I will not be responding to application forms (although you should still send them before your interview
). I will read them, and note your answers for your interview. Remember that it is your responsibility to contact me
for your interview! I will not track you down, regardless of how sparkling your form application is!
I look forward to hearing from all interested applicants. There is no deadline for interviews this time around, however keep in mind that this is a double-edged sword. You can wait as long as you like, but wait too long and you risk being too late to be considered if all positions are already filled! Good luck to all applicants!
Disclaimer: Details may change between reviewer openings. You are solely responsible for reading and understanding the requirements each time positions are available.