Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
The folks over at MR (Map-review) are currently playing host to a new mapping competition - For anybody who wants to test their skills against some of the best-mappers for JK3 in a new Gameplay-orientated challenge, go and check their forums out.
Map-Review.com proudly presents the newest in a series of challenges; the
Gameplay Challenge. The objective is to create a map with good flow, yet not
lacking on the aestethic part. The rules are the following:
* The challenge starts February 18th, and ends on April 18th.
* The challenge focuses on gameplay above anything.
* Entrants maps must be made for 4-6 player FFA games.
* Vehicles are not allowed.
* No size limit. Remember though, it's designed for 4-6 players!
* Judging will be done by MR Staff.
Check out our forums (http://map-review.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1577
more details on the contest and to sign up!