Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
User-submitted news. To submit your own news piece, please check our Submit News link.
Suddenly, from the mist, emerges Wector
with a project doing what many have wanted for a very long time - recreating the famous battles from the Star Wars saga.
(Editor's Note: I'd been hoping to see more maps from Wector, actually....)
Following on from (and including!) Wector's Episode 3 Mustafar map - as well as more movie replica maps crafted by Wector's skilled hands - Star Wars: Movie Duels will feature ten maps total, each with Light and Dark levels (and the obligatory bonus level). There's also to be a "Challenge" mode mini-campaign; think Boss Survival mode a lÃ¡ Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
All in all, looking to be a small but entertaining mod, which will hopefully open up the way for further development.
Version 1.0 will contain following missions:
- Outskirts Of Tatooine - (Qui-gon Vs Darth Maul)
- Confrontation With Dooku - (Count Dooku Vs Anaki, Obi-Wan & Yoda)
- Engage General Grievous - (General Grieovus, Magnaguards Vs Obi-Wan)
- Battle Of Heroes - (Anakin Vs Obi-Wan)
- Rescue Over Coruscant - (Count Dooku Vs Anakin & Obi-Wan)
Expect a v1.0 release on 10th May 2008.