The cm_v110_fullpackage_fix.zip file you have requested: Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy / Multiplayer / Clan Mod - 17.76MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
Clan Mod 1.10 has arisen, and personally, I wish good will upon on it, pray it defeats JA+ in the long run. Rather than play the cheap game and post a pre-quoted review, I will go over in abridged detail =_,=
To begin, this is naturally an administration mod, definitely most powerful and most malevolent.
Here are some features you can do as a player:
- Jetpack: Pretty basic stuff. Can be rid of as well
- Every admin function you could do in JA+, minus telemark (that will most likely mean something to JA+ users..)
- Grapple: While you won't be able to swing around and keep hung around like you could in JA+, I will say that this version of Grapple could be comparable to a Spiderman webslinging type of grapple. T'was quite fun to shoot across the map in such grace.
- Multiple and pretty nice emotes
- Drop your weapons(huzzah =_=)
- Engage in four types of duels: Force Duel, Melee Duel (200 HP/fists), training duel(the only duel you can choose to end), and the regular old duel.
- Change your chat color with /chatcolor
and more =_=!
Admins will get to do this:
- My favorite, Insult Silence: =_,= instead of being silenced, one gets to insult themselves, in whatever manner the server pre-defines.
- Adding weather effects, map objects, and visual effects to the map in real time.
and quite a lot more =_=
Hopefully that list will have whetted your appetite slightly. If not, the roar clan has an online wiki manual that can be reached in the tools section of the clanmod folder.
Overall, this mod is not one to be passed up. It has so much one could do, and there's virtually no competition between this and JA+. I would say that this mod will undoubtedly become a hit, should anyone choose to make the change. The power is nothing short of malevolent, and honestly, if my rambling hasn't convinced you, perhaps the screenshots will.
SUBMIT BANDWIDTH IMMEDIATELY! =_= *destroys planets*
- Averus Retruthan
*********************************** Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy *********************************** TITLE: Clan Mod v1.10 AUTHOR: Jacob 'NeWaGe' Fliss E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: http://www.clanmod.org CREDITS: Credits are given within the credits folder. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Extract all content of the .zip to your GameData folder. DESCRIPTION: A JKA MP Modification to help manage their clans. COMMENTS: If you have questions or need support, post them on the forums or join our IRC server. THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!