All right. I'm going to go through this map with you, one screenshot at a time.
1. See this room here? This is where you spawn. Every time, I think. Don't quote me on that. Each time I died though, this is where I ended up. That could be a problem for a server with lots of people. There's nothing all that interesting about this room, really.
2. This is the main room where you'll find four of these glass cages. Apparently they're for duels. Two people stand at the doors and await someone else to open the doors. Once they close, you're trapped inside, unless someone presses the button again. Inside, you can't see out. But specators can watch you. There are different obstacles in each cage.
3. This is another of those rooms. Those little red things kill you pretty quickly. Trust me.
4. For those who prefer to have everything spelled out for you, there's an arrow on these boxes indicating you should jump on top of it. When you do, you're flung to the top of a ledge high above.
5. This is what's up there. It's a large glass ceiling that looks down into the Rancor arena.
6. Yup. Rancor. Big room. Boring textures.
7. This is absolutely the definition of overkill. Rooms with lots of cargo boxes tightly packed make for great FFAs ... IF you have guns. And if they're small areas. This is s overdone.
8. And finally, this room's only purpose is to blind anyone who wanders in. There's a narrow ledge that goes around this glowing ... thing back to the door from where you entered.
Bottom line: This map has boring textures, no real theme, nothing unique and could only entertain for a short time, in my opinion. Nice try, but try again.
Bot Support: Yes New Textures: No New Music: No Game Types: FFA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ JEDI ACADEMY MAP ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Map by darthshoot mail: lol Map name: [D-s]-clanmap_ultimate Filename: [D-s]-clanmap_ultimate.pk3 filesize: 3,8 mb or so Description: rofl have fun :D Custom vehicles: droideka Bot support: Yes Gametypes: FFA +++++++++++++ INSTALLATION: Drag and drop the.pk3 files into your base folder. By Default the path to it is :: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base Load Jedi Academy and you are ready to play. ++++++++ thank you ++++++++ THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. All custom textures, sounds, and models are my property and should not be used without my permision.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!