... and try again, he did! However, this map has the same issues the last map did. Let's go through it the same way.
1. This is a Rancor arena. (Notice a pattern yet?) The difference is, there's a control room that allows someone to open the gate for the Rancor, turn the shield above on or off, etc.
2. This looks like an enormous parking garage. Hmm. One would expect to find swoops here, huh? Yeah, no. It's just a huge thing with levels that you climb to the top.
3. See that thing in the middle? It's kinda cool, I have to admit. But, it'd be nice if it had some purpose in this map. It doesn't really. You ride the elevator up, you see a bunch of computers and stuff, and then go back down. *shrug* Everything else you see is for decoration only as well, though it's not well decorated.
4. AGAIN with the cargo boxes. Blah. And see that little open box with the hazard strips around it? Ride that elevator down and you'll find yourself in the map DS Clan Ultimate. No, I'm not kidding. A map within a map. That's probably the coolest thing about this map.
5. This is inside ... something. I have no idea what. I was able to teleport into it once only. After that, if I tried, I simply died. What sucks is, I found that when I respawned, I'd often respawn in the Rancor arena. *sigh* Problem with that? Well, if the big blue shield is on, you can't get out - unless someone's in the control room. I'm thinking someone didn't plan this out very well.
6. That's just a close up of the interior of whatever I'm inside in screenshot 5.
Bottom line: Keep trying.
Bot Support: Yes New Textures: Yes New Music: No Game Types: FFA
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ JEDI ACADEMY MAP ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Map by darthshoot mail: lol Map name: imperial_base Filename: imerial_base.pk3 filesize: 3,8 mb or so Description: rofl have fun :D Custom vehicles: droideka Bot support: Yes Gametypes: FFA +++++++++++++ INSTALLATION: Drag and drop the imperial_base.pk3 file into your base folder. By Default the path to it is :: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base Load Jedi Academy and you are ready to play. ++++++++ thank you ++++++++ THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!