Infinity Alliance

They say senior year in High School is the easiest... Whoever said that was drunk at the time, I swear. Today, our attention is distracte...

Re-Upload

Uploading...
Do not refresh or leave this page!

Re-Upload

The infinity_alliance.rar file you have requested: Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy / Skin Packs / Infinity Alliance - 2.64MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy and upload any files you want to share or are missing.

We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.

If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.

File Description

They say senior year in High School is the easiest... Whoever said that was drunk at the time, I swear.

Today, our attention is distracted once again, this time by three villains: Two comic-book style, one half-normal. All three use the Trinity model by Jora Custov.

Avalon Black jumpsuit, red boots, red gloves, yellow glasses, silver mouth and nose, and a button that reminds me of one of those campaign pins candidates wear. (Which would be rather fitting for a villian. :P) The whole skin is glossy, smooth, and FLAT.

Eternity 99% of this skin is solid-black jumpsuit, with the remaining 1% devoted to the scary eyes and mouth. Fortunately, this skin is MADE by the purple flashing shader and glossyness of the super intense black skin.

Biothieve *gasp* A somewhat normal skin! Ok, so it's very dark, but you can actually see signs of some actual skinning here. It appears the author was going for a commando look, but that's a matter of opinion. This skin is dressed head to foot in black, with glossy boots, a lighter-black vest, an equipment belt, and a ski mask. Oh, and don't forget the glossy gloves!

Improvements? I can suggest few, really, since I'm no comic-book buff. For the commando-ish skin, I suggest moving away from the super-dark clothing.

That's all I have to say, really...

~Crazy

New Sounds: Yes Bot Support: Yes NPC Support: Yes SP Support: No Team Skins: No

Read More

Screenshots
Readme
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
***********************************
TITLE**: Infinity Alliance
AUTHOR**: Jetfrost
E-MAIL**: neopandon@yahoo.com

FILENAME: Infinity_Alliance
FILESIZE: 2.64 mb
DATE RELEASED: 1.25.2009

DESCRIPTION**: These skins basically is a reskin of The Trinity model.

CREDITS**: Thanks to JORA CUSTOV for making This awesome Trinity model.

Screenshots**: Buffy

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS**: Just put it to your gamedata/base folder.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Read More

Comments on this File

There are no comments yet. Be the first!

Jetfrost


50 XP


Registered 21st September 2008

2 Files Uploaded

Share This File
Embed File