The koa_clan_map.zip file you have requested: Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy / Free For All / KOA Clan Map - 6.17MB is not available. Perhaps try browsing all files for the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy and upload any files you want to share or are missing.
We are calling on our community to help submit files that were previously hosted on GameFront / FileFront but are now missing.
If you have this file, please upload it using the form below (please ensure the filename and filesize match) and we shall do the rest.
The Author's Nickname is, infact, Unknown. I've been unable to add him to the dev database due to a server error.
CLAN MAP TIME =_= -=War Drums beat, Some random retard blows into a horn made from a minotaur, and I adorn myself in my battle robes=-
This map is rather small, and very empty. The lighting is very very poor, and you can barely see a thing. However, since this is a WIP, I will take an objective stance and list out some suggestions to improve this map:
- Lighting: Upgrade the lighting exponentially
- Furnish some areas: Whether it be for role-play, or simply hanging out reasons, Furnishing an area can add to the overall realism and atmosphere of a map. After all, this map is to be your clan's home. Shouldn't it feel like one?
- See if you can make the fountain statue spout streams move
- Destroy planets
- I accidentally discovered that your water on the bridge is not quite all the way there. I would suggest planting a bottom, removing that death trigger, and then perhaps ousting those invisible walls. It would make the map feel less constricting.
- Make your "skybox" an actual skybox. What you have there is rather ill-looking
That's all I can think of right now. Take or leave those suggestions as you wish, for it is your map, not mine. I shall look forward to see what the Knights of Apocalypse will have in store for version 2. Man, that's an awesome name..even the acronym seems to seem intimidating...=_,= New Textures: Aye New Music: Nay Secrets to plunder: Nay Bot Support: Nay
- Averus Retruthan
There are no comments yet. Be the first!