Black Ops River Patrol

Mission: Co-Op

Equipment: Zodiac with M60 , MK5 PBR

Data: Not exactly a short map and players should be ready for a long walk ; as wat...

Download

Uploading...
Do not refresh or leave this page!

File Description

Mission: Co-Op

Equipment: Zodiac with M60 , MK5 PBR

Data: Not exactly a short map and players should be ready for a long walk ; as water transportation is the sole means of gettin around, oh and you should probably take care of the vehicles too; they're not avaliable anywhere else but spawn. The layout of this map is pretty simple; a deep water river enclosed by 2 high cliffs; there're enemy dock facilities which doubles as PSPs. A even class blance is a must on this map, 80% of your team should be medics whilist the other 20% snipers; there's suprises as you proceed down the river and believe me when i say you'll get shot ; even with your MK19s blasting away at the enemy; they're just that good. a small team could head up the hills and try to cover the river team, because the river team will already have their hands full dealing with threats in water / slopes.

Read More

Download 'black_ops_river_patrol.zip' (11KB)

Screenshots
Comments on this File

There are no comments yet. Be the first!

MrBlack


50 XP


Registered 20th August 2004

6 Files Uploaded

Share This File
Embed File