April 25 Poll Results

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Who is the bigger Goody-Goody?

Mical the Disciple 51.5% (605)

Carth Onasi 48.4% (568)

Start: 04-18-2008 03:05
Last: 04-25-2008 04:06

#1 - Posted by: DarthRevan243 (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 03:09
Whoa, I voted quick! Definitly Mical. I have reason to belive he's gay.

#2 - Posted by: Razgriz1928 (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 04:19
I voted Mical because i never really liked him but im guessing Carth because you cant turn him

#3 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 04:21
Carth-cause to achieve good by all means.Similar to Revan.

#4 - Posted by: patient_zero (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 04:39
Carth has no problems with you entering the duel ring or taking on government bounties. Generally he doesn't mind what you do as long as you're not murdering puppies or trying to take over the world. Mical freaks out if you say anything against the Jedi, even if it's true (Case in point, you get an influence loss and DS points for telling him you think the Jedi have been arrogant, even though he agrees with you). So Mical gets my vote for being the most over-the-top do-gooder.

#5 - Posted by: wtfn00bz (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 05:04
omg we have 24 for Carth and 24 for Disiple :p

#6 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 05:31
Mical well IDK ;)

#7 - Posted by: B3n (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 05:41
Nothing can beat Carth in the whiny goody-two shoes department.

#8 - Posted by: Darth_andorMaster_Venaris (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 06:09
AND THEY ARE AT TIE WHEN I POST THIS! I voted Mical, the punce.

#9 - I cant say - Posted by: townsforever (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 07:20
I always play male so I dont know dicaple that well so...

#10 - Posted by: jedijax (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 08:05
I would have to go for Carth Onasi, why'? Because story-wise and in-game-mechanics-wise he's the only one who keeps being a good guy. He is always fighting the good fight. Mical was a spy for the Republic, and as such, knows how to lie, something Carth never does. Besides, The Disciple may be turned to the Dark Side of the Force, whereas Onasi never takes this path, even if he is in love with a non-canonical, darksided, female Revan. Carth Onasi is the kind of militar leader one would want fighting for his country in the real world. Mical is just another Force-user in the bunch, too easily manipulated by both, his own passions and outside forces.

#11 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 08:13
Carth wanted revenge on Saul despite the constant warnings of the Dark side (Mical: Oh no where!? :'() Mical is just a pain in the ass, at least Carth had a few cool moments

#12 - Posted by: SpaceAlex (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 13:19
Mical, of course... that damn prissy...

#13 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 04-18-2008 at 13:28
Wow! This race is close. I love it. I've been hoping someday I could create a poll where there was a such a tight race. So far 122 to 122. This is cool! :D

#14 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 04-18-2008 at 16:04
This is a close one, but I have to go with Mical. Reasons have basically been stated already.

#15 - Posted by: Loco_Modder (Member) on 04-18-2008 at 18:09
Mical is my least favorite character if I play darkside (other than Kreia), because he's always freaking out at me.

#16 - Posted by: Niley (Member) on 04-19-2008 at 00:24
Mical. Definitely Mical. He always reminded me of priests.

#17 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 04-19-2008 at 02:58
They're both pathetic :p

#18 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 04-19-2008 at 05:48
Mical is the bigger, um "goody goody". Carth only wants to do the right thing. He is a warrior. Well, a soldier. :p He swore an oath. And like Vendak said, he wanted REVENGE on Saul, didn't he?

#19 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 04-19-2008 at 07:54
Both Mical and Carth have their faults. -Mical can fall to the dark side. -Carth has revenge motives.

#20 - Posted by: jessefett (Member) on 04-19-2008 at 12:36
mical, he talks like a wuss and I would just love to smash his face in. I enjoyed killing him with the force choke mod :)

#21 - I don't know.... - Posted by: Killgunner27 (Member) on 04-19-2008 at 19:58
I have no idea what a Goodie-Goodie is:confused::'(

#22 - Posted by: Sherruck (Member) on 04-21-2008 at 05:52
Mical. Definitly. Someone sid already but Carth HATED saul dony u think? He want revenge, he want to kill him. Many times carth says that if he would meet Karath in empty dark alley only one would get out of there....alive. So i belive thet Mical is most goodie goodie of old star wars.

#23 - Posted by: Celtica123 (Member) on 04-22-2008 at 19:20
Mical for sure. At least Carth isn't up in your face ALL the time about being "good" and "saintly." ;) Saint Mical. :eek: It does have a ring to it, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

#24 - totally mical - Posted by: fishface (Member) on 04-24-2008 at 08:11
mical sucks...i hate him i never use him i just change his apperance on kse.333 lolz..oh btw i need help where can i contact someone who can make me mod to add to jedis dueling in dantooine kotor 1 some added jedi on the coucil cause just four of them looks silly and also is there away you could make a jedi on the planet to duel with ( only you fight no party members) uif any modders (5 * modders) have msn please add [email protected] add me and reply my mod questions here please thanks kotor woo :rock: