August 1 Poll Results

Have you ever gotten a kiss from Bastila on the Ebon Hawk playing as a male character?

Yes - it was awesome 42.2% (824)
Yes - it was okay 22.2% (434)
I didn't know you could kiss Bastila 16.8% (329)
No - I'm still working on trying to figure that out 6.9% (135)
Yes - it was awful 6.5% (127)
No - I never intend to find out how 2.6% (51)
No - I'm too lazy to figure it out 2.6% (51)
Total: 1951
Start: 07-25-2008 00:51
Last: 08-01-2008 04:29

#1 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 07-25-2008 at 01:55

Eh, it was all right. Nothing special, really.

#2 - Posted by: Tatesz (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 02:34

Yes,it was very bad for first,but with SWfan28's mod,it will throw up the fun:D

#3 - no - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 03:57

i only play as a woman. :p

#4 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 04:17

It was very good with shem's mod that makes it look like they're kissing, that's something I miss in K2, there's no romance at all... and still you're stuck with 3 women...

#5 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 04:31

For 2003 game it was good. :beer:

#6 - Posted by: Salzella (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 04:50

i went for the 'yes - it was okay', however, the bastila romance enhancement probably pushes that up to an 'awesome' rating. i was going off my first experience of it though.

#7 - Posted by: GiygasUnlimited (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 06:46

It was pretty horrible. Until I see it done right (Which I don't think is going to happen any time soon), I don't think romance options should be in video games.

#8 - Posted by: King_Zack252 (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 08:03

Whats up with the results it brings up the last poll... I chose the ok option... it wasnt that great needed improvement. Thank God for Modders and mods to change it <("<)

#9 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 08:08

No I Haven't figured it out yet :'(

#10 - Posted by: DownloaderBizz (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 08:23

it was... okay , had other fantasies in mind :p

#11 - Posted by: Drunkside (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 09:58

Normally its ok,but with the romance enchantment mod it kicks ass:p

#12 - Posted by: Commander_Nova (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 10:20

I think Bioware has learned a great lesson with Romance, animation wise, as evident in Mass Effect. But back then, romance, at least visually, not so good. In fact I thought it was terrible, and even with the romance mod it looks (no disrespect to the modder) cheesy. The lack of a true animation was really disappointing. I'm hoping Kotor III has romance, and it will take a page from Mass Effect and let us see our character kissing our love interest (Note I said kissing, I'm not asking for more, which incidently, there is more in Mass Effect than just kissing). Also heard that romance was going to be incorporated into the new MMO (or at least it's one of the developers' ideas). Very curious to see how that is going to work if at all.

#13 - Posted by: Loco_Modder (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 11:11

I never got that, and I don't particularly care. :p My philosophy about KOTOR; just point me to the enemy and grab a bag of popcorn. :D

#14 - Posted by: sithlordjesus (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 14:40

i chose ok, and i found it by accident on my first playthrough! and also about the MMO, it indeed would be great if romance was included, but i hope that they dont tell you at the beggining "your special" or " your the chosen one" in any way shape or form, its fine if its a single player game but it somewhat breaks flow seeing 300 other chosen ones, see what i mean?I have yet to see in an MMORPG where your just a part of something bigger, THATS FINE YOU KNOW, thats how it should work in massively multiplayer games like tabula rasa, age of conan, or of course, World of Warcraft.

#15 - Posted by: Darth_Revan_1990 (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 15:15

I voted Awesome because of the Bastila Romance Enhancement Mod without which I would have voted Okay. But for a 2003 game it was great for it's time but I'm definitely with DownloaderBizz on this one haha. :thumbsup:

#16 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 15:29

it was okay vanilla. the mod makes it slightly better.

#17 - Posted by: A_Dead_Jedi (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 16:49

I liked it a lot more with the female romance enhancement.

#18 - Posted by: AndreaKenobi (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 16:57

Yes-it was aewful. While I love the male Revan and Bastila romance and find it very sweet, I hate the 'kiss' scene. All of the PC's and Bastila's dialog sucked so much, and all you get is a suggestive black-out.

#19 - Posted by: paulskywalker2000 (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 17:55

Can I say awful AND awesome? I remember the first time I found it, i was like OMG, I'm DOING STUFF WITH BASTILA!?!:eek: But the blackout sucked...:mad: BIG dissappointment. And also the fact that you don't really do much from there...unlike in BioWare's other RPGs...both past (best ones:rock: please don't get insulted if you like the current ones or KotOR more, it's just my opinion) and present. And there are other things I can say about the whole, "Your love falls to the dark side and you must redeem her or kill her" *cough* RIPOFF FROM OLDER BIOWARE PRODUCT *cough* (NWN) But it was still cool, all in all

#20 - Posted by: MilianSwraith (Member) on 07-25-2008 at 21:24

I say it was awfull. But i think its more coz i hate bastila

#21 - Posted by: Erik_Skywalker (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 01:50

It .......was......awesome or in other words............EXCELLET *guitar plays* "I stand tall against the darkness........I shall never fall"

#22 - Not jsut awesome but (read below) - Posted by: Anjin16 (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 03:13

I really would love to kiss her in real who wouldnt think like that? theres a pic of basitla ( real ) which is yet to be approved by shem . :D the kiss was good only with shem mod . otherwise who knows?

#23 - Posted by: GiygasUnlimited (Member) on 07-26-2008 at 09:37

the kiss was good only with shem mod

Shem's? Don't you mean Swfan28?

#24 - Posted by: Solus (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 11:42

I didn't get a kiss from Bastila but I don't mind anyways since I wasn't looking forward to it anyways. :P lol

#25 - Odd - Posted by: BIOShazard (Member) on 07-27-2008 at 13:22

Theres a problem with the poll system. On the poll page (and comments) it has the normal poll, but on the front page, the Poll is different. The question is the same, but the results are the from last weeks poll, about which faction on Telos was better.

#26 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 07-27-2008 at 14:20

That happens sometimes. Should go away in a bit.

#27 - #25 - Posted by: Saddo (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 14:59

Yes. I came here to complain on that.

#28 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 07-28-2008 at 17:13

Can I say awful AND awesome?

I remember the first time I found it, i was like OMG, I'm DOING STUFF WITH BASTILA!?!eek!

But the blackout sucked...mad BIG dissappointment.

And also the fact that you don't really do much from there...unlike in BioWare's other RPGs...both past (best onesRock please don't get insulted if you like the current ones or KotOR more, it's just my opinion) and present.

But it was still cool, all in all

Well I say ripping off your own product is ok IMHO. :rolleyes: