August 8 Poll Results

What do you do with Mission Vao's brother, Griff?

I rescue him - give him credits - give him his tach glands to mess up 37.8% (552)
I kill him when Mission isn't looking at the Sand People Enclave 22.9% (335)
I rescue him - don't give him credits - give him his tach glands to mess up 16.8% (246)
I didn't know Mission had a brother 9.6% (141)
I rescue him - don't give him credits - never bother to help him 8.7% (128)
I rescue him - give him credits - never bother to help him 3.9% (57)
Start: 08-01-2008 04:49
Last: 08-08-2008 00:11

#1 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 07:03

You can kill him? If that's true I've got some business to settle}>

#2 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 08-01-2008 at 07:26

I save him but then tell him to space off. Credits don't grow on trees, you know. ;)

#3 - Posted by: Loco_Modder (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 07:27

I rescue him and help him out, but I'm too smart to give him credits (the gambler!).

#4 - Posted by: SW (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 07:53

I rescue him - to help out Mission I don't give him credits - why would you?:lol: I give him tach glands - if light side, to say "I tried"; if dark side, to turn Mission!}>

#5 - Posted by: Darth_Oblivion (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 08:46

Kill him......he's an annoying piece of crap that needs to die............and hello i'm the frikin lord of death. i have an image to keep up "I am Darth Oblivion..........Dark Lord of the Sith........and Lord of Death."

#6 - dood - Posted by: caleb919 (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 10:24

Why is it that all of these polls never have what I do? What I do is I try not to even get the "missions brother" quest. Its like whoever does these just assumes that either you get the quest or you are too clueless to even know what he's talking about. Its rather annoying.

#7 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 08-01-2008 at 10:52

Oh, boo hoo! This is for people who do that quest. If you have done the quest before, what did you do? Vote for that then or don't vote at all.

#8 - I rescue him - don't give him credits - never bother to help him - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 12:08

I like to feel superior to trash :lol:

#9 - Posted by: Revan08 (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 15:27

I kill him, he's annoying and a plauge on society. Even as homocidal as Star Wars society is.

#10 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 16:41

I never met her Brother never had the time or never visited the Twi`lick on Taris

#11 - Posted by: sithlordjesus (Member) on 08-01-2008 at 18:00

jesus christ, i know its only 25 people so far but CMON! dont you people ever interact with your party members?

#12 - Mission's Brother Videos! - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 08-02-2008 at 18:01

If you want to know how it this plays out, here are two videos telling the story: Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oQSnyaYNXA Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg0Nec3iobY

#13 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 08-02-2008 at 19:39

You and your videos, Shem... :lol:

#14 - Posted by: Solus (Member) on 08-06-2008 at 05:18

Voted for "I rescue him - don't give him credits - give him his tach glands to mess up" since he doesn't deserve credits given by Revan at all in my opinion.