December 19 Poll Results

Who would you hire to track down a bounty?

HK-47 66.6% (1665)
Mira 18.1% (454)
Darth Bandon 6.7% (168)
Calo Nord 6.2% (157)
Hanharr 2.1% (54)
Start: 12-05-2008 14:40
Last: 12-19-2008 14:02

#1 - Posted by: Salzella (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 15:05

putting hk in this poll is so completely unfair on the others, who might otherwise have won :P

#2 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 15:20

Hanharr, Bandon, and Nord are all completely incompetent. Mira never kills her targets which makes her useless to me and HK is just plain awesome. HK-47 wins by far.

#3 - Posted by: DownloaderBizz (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 15:28

i choose HK-47! (i hope i dont end up like his many previous masters!)

#4 - Posted by: RenegadeSniper7 (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 15:51

Agreed with Salzella. HK is the obvious choice.

#5 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 16:01

lol who put Bandon? he's a wimp. HK is the only worthwhile choice in this poll, being what it is. If HK wasn't in it, defenitely the psychotic wookie would do nicely. :D

#6 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 16:09

HK, because he would just kill the person rather than sitting their and bragging about it until inevitably and impossibly the target escapes.

#7 - acrazy1one - Posted by: DarthBandon (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 16:50

well you know what? maybe your a whimp, how bout that! but anyways, i voted DB. i mean hes a Sith who was trained by Malak. he might of lost to Revan, but revans awsome. he could take calo, HK, and Hanharr easy. at the same time to :D

#8 - Posted by: lordpsychan (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 16:55

HK is so overrated and only wins because his fanboys push it over the edge. He is completely useless as a bounty hunter (yes I know what a bounty hunter is) as he would shoot his targets and is better off as an assassin. (which he is :eek:) I would choose Mira because she doesn't kill her targets (unlike some) and becomes a jedi later on if you have her in your party.

#9 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 18:02

Well, chances are if I wanted a bounty, I would want them dead because leaving them alive would give them a potential to escape.

#10 - Mira - Posted by: Heavymtal (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 18:03

I Choose Mira:rock::thumbsup::donut:

#11 - Posted by: Darth_Oblivion (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 19:10

HK because he rocks Hail the greatest assassin droid ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 - Posted by: lordpsychan (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 19:30

One word Tar: interogation.

#13 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 20:12

*sigh* There really is no specific context of the bounties mentioned in the poll. Darth Bandon is a weakling, and 90% of all bounties in the Star Wars universe involve the killing of the target rather than the capture. Remember, HK-47 was designed specifically to assassinate pretty much everything, including Jedi. (IIRC)

#14 - Posted by: DarthBandon (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 21:07

DB is not a weakling!

#15 - Posted by: Gmen695 (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 22:49

Any poll with HK-47 in it is unfair. He just always wins, not matter what . Pretty much because he rocks.

#16 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 23:47

HK-47... need I say more?

#17 - Posted by: MightyHaegr (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 05:56

Well if the target is needed alive, than Mira. But if we need assassination, than HK-47 is your choice with his Aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope. HK-47 was built by Revan to kill Jedi and Mandalorians, the two toughest target types in Galaxy Far Far Away. That sure makes him the most deadly of member of the poll.

#18 - Posted by: B3n (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 12:08

Hanharr and Bandon are the only ones out of them who seem to have supernatural abilities, so I'd go with either of them.

#19 - Posted by: General_Shazzle (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 16:23

Not even fair with HK in there, seeing as near everyone loves him. I don't even like the droid. He's weak He refers to me as "Meatbag" WHICH JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE AN INSULT. He would probably make it as a Comedian but thats all His back story is terrible, and wasted my points He's my most hated color you could replace him with a puppy dog and he still would'nt be likable. The way he goes "answer:____ " "Query:____" and others annoys me.

#20 - Posted by: mrwaffles (Member) on 12-06-2008 at 20:25

Mira would be better suited as a bodyguard cause she can guard my body any day!

#21 - Posted by: dynablade223 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 03:22

Bandon: I'd be dead before i could hire him. Hk-47: You can't hire him, he is revans property. Hanharr: he would hunt the bounty and then kill you afterwards. Calo nord: expensive and incompetent. Mira: good looks, is not triggercrazy, is force sensitive and is good at finding people. My obvious choice: Mira, she get's the job done.

#22 - Posted by: paulskywalker2000 (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 07:22

HK-47!:rock: He's the best at...removing my annoyances...}> WAIT! But then again, he'd NEVER bring one of my targets back ALIVE! Nor would he be discreet in his assassinations (c'mon, HK is awesome, but a RED ASSASSIN DROID!?!? THAT DOESN"T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!:mad:) And I'm not hiring Mira. I don't want a bounty hunter who NEVER kills my targets. Hanharr has the same problem as HK, except he's also not as good. Calo Nord=epic phailure. Maybe Darth Bandon?

#23 - Posted by: Ryuukotseiz_SITHLORD (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 13:12

HK-47, he's far more efficient then the other options. Unlike organics, he does not need to rest, he will hunt the person down wherever they are, even in extreme conditions, the other options would be slowed down by this.

#24 - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 10:16

Anyone who didn't vote for HK-47 either wants their target to get away or if they chose Mira, maybe wants them to be brought in alive. For me... KILL 'EM ALL HK! BLAST THEIR ***! :mepimp::thumbsup::mepimp:

#25 - Posted by: Darth_Wraith (Member) on 12-16-2008 at 13:20

Thinking about it, HK probably wouldn't be the best choice. Think about what happened to all of his previous owners... Then again, none of them seemed to be very smart.

#26 - Posted by: Chevron_7_locke (Member) on 12-19-2008 at 00:48

If I wanted the target dead or the target was highly dangerous, then I would send Hk-47 But I would rather send Mira, she prefers not to kill