June 20 Poll Results

How do you resolve the Matale and Sandral fued?

I unite the families and Rahasia and Shen live happily ever after 38.5% (530)
I convince both families to shoot each other 34.3% (472)
I convince Rahasia and Shen to leave their families so they can live in peace 24.9% (343)
I breakup both Rahasia and Shen to please their fathers and get paid 2.1% (29)
Start: 06-13-2008 02:28
Last: 06-20-2008 03:54

#1 - Posted by: paulskywalker2000 (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 06:42

I convince them to unite (I'm such a good person :D) Not only is it the good thing to do, but it takes SKILLZ! Seriously, persuading them to work together is NOT easy:eek: Well, at least it wasn't for me....:rolleyes: (I don't cheat or anything like that, so...)

#2 - Posted by: B3n (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 08:00

I have them separated. The whole situation is such a rip-off of Romeo and Juliet that I can't make myself care enough to get the "good" ending, even though the relationship is doomed anyway. Besides, I never have enough persuasion ability, so it's just as well.

#3 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 09:37

I try to unite them, but every time I fail. But I managed to unite Rahasia and Shen, and stop the two feuds from killing each other!!!

#4 - Posted by: pra_viilon (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 09:57

lol i even didnt know you can unite them. i always tell Rahasia and Shen to leave away. i will try it next time though

#5 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 11:04

lol i either unite them or let them kill each other depending if i'm LS or DS. it doesn't require that much persuasion to unite them anyway.... but it's a lot funnier watching them go mad and kill each other. i'm such a good little Sith Lord :mepimp: :cool: :thumbsup:

#6 - Posted by: Revan08 (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 11:31

I make them kill each other, call me sadistic but it's really funny to watch.

#7 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 16:54

I told them to leave their Family and live together

#8 - Posted by: Solus (Member) on 06-13-2008 at 17:05

I voted for "I unite the families and Rahasia and Shen live happily ever after" for that is the perfect option for me. :)

#9 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 06-14-2008 at 00:32

I convince Rahasia and Shen to leave their families so they can live in peace. I also like the 'SHUT UP!' line very much :lol:

#10 - Posted by: Ragnor25 (Member) on 06-14-2008 at 03:17

I have played this out several different ways and it seems that if you Unite the families you get the most XP. I go with that.

#11 - Posted by: patient_zero (Member) on 06-14-2008 at 05:43

I didn't even know it was possible to unite them, whenever I play they end up running off to the Enclave together. Well, unless I'm DS, then I go for the money option.

#12 - Posted by: TheMasterPenguin (Member) on 06-15-2008 at 19:02

i personaly think it is funny 2 watch them kill eachother (not to be mean or anything, its just funny how revan just stands there just goading(spelling?) them on and they end up all killing eachother...but i never knew you could get payed... ill try that on my next play-through!!

#13 - Posted by: Seefelder (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 17:09

the funniest method is to persuade them to kill each other^^ when they they rip themselves up it's like a little voice in my head is sayin', (like Nelson) "HAHA pwnd^^"

#14 - Hi - Posted by: Christian22179 (Member) on 06-17-2008 at 10:52

I agree with PaulSkywalker. Very hard to get them to unite. I managed to do it once or twice, but most of the time I have the love birds go to the Enclave (I voted for the uniting them simply because it's the better way, a lot harder but better way. That is if your LS). Note: You have to have a high persuade skill to successfully unite both families. How high I don't know as I haven't played the game in a long time. I almost always played a Jedi Guardian so that is probably due to my failure. If your gonna do it, pick a Jedi Sentinel (I think that's the right class).

#15 - hmmm - Posted by: Dean_Winchester (Member) on 06-18-2008 at 17:45

1st time i got them to be united... after that i couldn't stop them from shooting each other no matter what i tried... o.o not very good dr phil... more like jerry springer...

#16 - Posted by: MasterCorran (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 02:12

Well, I managed to do all of them but the one I prefer most is making them shoot each other. So much fun causing mayhem like that. Revan : Actually he did kill Shen. (Lie) Mr. Sandral : He what...?! I knew you were lying you dog! And to think it might not have been you! So I'll take you're son from you! Die! :lol: