June 27 Poll Results

Which non-Jedi would you want to train in the ways of the Force in KOTOR?

Mission Vao 38.6% (649)
Canderous Ordo 25.4% (428)
Carth Onasi 23.9% (402)
Zaalbar 11.9% (200)
Start: 06-20-2008 04:15
Last: 06-27-2008 03:54

#1 - Posted by: JCarter426 (Staff) on 06-20-2008 at 05:09

Hmm...this is a tough one. I guess Canderous, though Carth would make a good Jedi too. Mission and Big Z never leave the Hawk, so there's no point making them Jedi. :P

#2 - Posted by: Darth_Voldemort (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 05:13

I'd make Mission a Jedi, if only for the lightsaber duel on the Unknown World should I go to the Dark Side.

#3 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 06:25

Mission. I really believe that she is force sensitive. I always use the KSE to make her a Jedi Sentinel when I become one.

#4 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 07:12

Mission. I do exactly the same thing Revan91!!!:p

#5 - Posted by: babydol (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 08:18

Tough for me, too. I just love all 4 of them. but since Carth is my FAVE, I went with him. ;)

#6 - Posted by: MNattrass (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 08:20

Mission for me. PS. I'm making a mod for corrupting and training party members in KOTOR through backstories and dialogue in general.

#7 - Posted by: NiRv4n4 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 08:28

Mission, because she reminds me of Liara in Mass Effect, and I'd like to see her use something other than blasters.

#8 - Posted by: kennyboy000 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 08:45

Mission, She's my fave .. Her Character, Looks and what not ! Btw, Whats KSE?

#9 - Posted by: jedi93 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 11:34

KSE = Kotor Savegame Editor!:D

#10 - Posted by: Wozzername (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 11:43

Zaalbar. Imagine his wookie strength increased by the force :P

#11 - Posted by: JediL3thal (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 12:00

Carth Onasi his son was one two so i pick carth:p

#12 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 12:09

canderous... you have to admit mandalorians look awesome (even more than they already do) when you give them lightsabers :D

#13 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 13:25

Mission whines too much, Carth complains too much, Zaalbar.. well, he won't even talk to my char.. so xD and i don't think a mandalorian jedi would be such a succes tbh. would be the most fun though.

#14 - Posted by: cap_keyes (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 14:25

definately canderous, how can you not love the idea of a lightsaber-wielding mandalorian jedi?

#15 - Posted by: BIGZROCKS (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 18:54

I'd have to go with Big Z because he rocks, and because i use the "make Zaalbar a jedi" mod

#16 - Canderous - Posted by: TheMasterPenguin (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 20:35

i would pick Canderous, because if you play light side jedi, you have no dark jedi in your group! :'( and sence Canderous is more dark sided, you could play light side and still have a little force lightning! :)

#17 - Posted by: Dan_Loto (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 20:46

If I had to order them, my first choice would be Carth. His son is force sensitive after all. Mission would go into second place as she's the youngest and has had less time to be discovered by the Jedi. Zaalbar goes into third by default. Canderous is a Mandalorian...no.

#18 - Posted by: B3n (Member) on 06-21-2008 at 08:17

The wookiee probably wouldn't be interested, Canderous probably wouldn't be interested, and I'd sooner swallow a grenade than give something to Carth, so Mission gets my vote.

#19 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 06-21-2008 at 23:39

I would train Canderous. Why? Because mandalorians with their battle training and the power of the Force would be pretty unstoppable indeed :p Well, for average non-interesting Jedi anyway :lol:

#20 - Posted by: Solus (Member) on 06-22-2008 at 03:27

Definitely Mission! She's just so perfect indeed! ^_^ GO MISSION!! XD

#21 - Posted by: Ragnor25 (Member) on 06-22-2008 at 04:34

Zaalbar, with his strength and force powers would be unstopable. Then Mission, Carth and Canderous, in that order.

#22 - Posted by: Symeth (Member) on 06-22-2008 at 11:20

Since I'm rather friendly with Carth and the part with his son being force sensitive goes for a vote for our Republic soldier :D

#23 - Posted by: Revan08 (Member) on 06-22-2008 at 22:02

Mission and Carth are too whiney, Zaalbar may kill himself from grief at some time in the near future and so we are left with the awesome Clint Eastwood like Mandalorian who I would enjoy seeing with a lightsaber and force lightining.

#24 - Posted by: SW (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 01:39

Mission, certainly. Let's face it, she isn't much use in combat with a blaster, and her side quest is...well...*boring* - I always do that one alongside Bastila's. At least as a jedi/dark jedi, she would be of some use after Taris!:)

#25 - ZAAAALBAAAAAAR!! - Posted by: DrAShgod (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 23:51

Well: Carth- he's a soldier, I like soldiers (usually I change the Jedi Guardians in my party into soldiers, but i give them the Lightsaber Proficiency feat via KSE) so I won't train him Canderous- he's a soldier too, but I can't imagine Mandalore speaking about peace and how bad is too kill cauze all life is connected through the force!!! Mission- Well, she would be the most suited one, she's 14 so there's enough time for training. BUT- a big "but " as u see XD- because she is too young-puberty XD- she will have difficult times rejecting the DS. That's why future jedis are recruited from half of Missions age, so they can be taught to control themselves. Zaalbar: A wookie jedi... ROX!!! He is so careless rejecting ANYTHING, not only the DS would be a nothing...

#26 - Posted by: Azrael8472 (Member) on 06-26-2008 at 10:53

I'd have to go with Canderous. A Mandalorian, the greatest warriors in the galaxy with Jedi training on top...that's 1 lethal combo.