November 7 Poll Results

Who would make the scariest Halloween costume?

Darth Sion 36.2% (674)
Jawless Darth Malak 29.7% (553)
Darth Nihilus 21.1% (394)
Kreia 7.7% (145)
Juhani 2.6% (49)
Jorak Uln 1.1% (21)
Yuthura Ban 0.9% (17)
Uthar Wynn 0.3% (6)
Start: 10-31-2008 15:09
Last: 11-07-2008 21:21

#1 - Posted by: Ryuukotseiz_SITHLORD (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 15:12

Darth Nihilus if done correctly.

#2 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 16:22

Are you kidding? If some kid without a jaw showed up at your house, you wouldn't be scared?

#3 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 19:11

Kreia. *shudders*

#4 - Posted by: Darth_Oblivion (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 20:51

Sion. I mean c'mon. A guy with thousands upon thousands of wounds? Who wouldn't be scared of him

#5 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 21:49

Who wouldn't be afraid of someone walking to their doorstep who is 7 feet tall and lacks his mouth and jaw? You can paint little wounds on you, but to cut your jaw off... EXTREME.

#6 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 00:42

I'm with DarthHK :lol:

#7 - Posted by: DarthLeomar (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 02:31

Jorak Uln of course. Crazy Hermits FTW!

#8 - Posted by: lordpsychan (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 03:00

The Sith Lords might be the most popular to scare but I'll just stick Jorak. Living alone as insane old man scares me.

#9 - Posted by: Erenford (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 06:36

@ #8: So does Jolee Bindo scares you too? I would say pre-Kotor HK-47 with assassination protocols activated and a blaster rifle already aiming at your noggin surely scares me, but since there's nothing like that, ill rather pick Sion

#10 - Posted by: Darth__Cyrax (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 07:28

Juhani would scare the living hell out of me :S i know that kreia would be the hottest halloween costume ever.... :)

#11 - Posted by: RiotRazer (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 10:08

why whould people vote sion.... Juhani scares the crap out of me

#12 - Posted by: ATBolten (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 11:41

Kreia, of course! She's a very ugly crazy witch! :D I'm certain Atton would agree with me... :lol:

#13 - #9 - Posted by: lordpsychan (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 13:39

Jolee was not insane, he lived alone because of his own preference. Jorak in the other hand had to be cast out for his loss of sanity and was later killed by Revan.

#14 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 14:43

Nihilus. I actually dressed up as him three years ago. hahaha

#15 - Posted by: Rollin_Thunder (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 15:58

kreia in modern day clothes that would scare everybody

#16 - Posted by: INFECTEDHAMPSTER15 (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 17:50

It's gotta be Dath Sion, end of story, that would freak me out if I saw some dressed like that, zombies may be over played, but still, Sion is a bad@$$ zombie

#17 - Posted by: Erenford (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 22:11

@13: Well he IS called a crazy old man by others in Kashyyyk

#18 - Posted by: lordpsychan (Member) on 11-02-2008 at 02:19

Yes he is called that but he didn't incarcate you at the beginning did he. The human mind is a strange thing and we all consider different things to be scary. Some are afraid of clowns others are afraid of spiders. I would like to clarify my first statement by saying that I would you Jorak because he reminds me of Dr Frankenstein (the insane Scientist would made the famous monster and yes he was old and insane) and his old experiments. I would also want to finish this Jolee topic off by saying that he may appear insane by some of the inhabbitants but he is not by psychologicaly insane. I think you may be refering to Zaalbar's father who was exiled in the shadowlands and was considered insane.

#19 - Posted by: RenegadeSniper7 (Member) on 11-02-2008 at 08:16

Darth Nihilus. Yay, new poll!

#20 - malak without a jaw - Posted by: commandersesontor (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 13:53

that is creppy in my book:eek:all well he got killed by revan}>

#21 - Posted by: Andech_Jumiss (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 14:57

Sion: Thousands of cuts and the lack of pupils, he's freaky. Jawless Darth Malak: no jaw, bald as a baby, and tall, he's just kinda strange lookin'. Darth Nihilus: Lord of Hunger, likes black, give him a burnt hamburger and you're alright. Kreia: A crazy, ugly, old women, who wouldn't be scared? Juhani: She looks like a cat, and is just really whinny. Jorak Uln: Crazy old hermit, old, just plain annoying. Yuthura Ban: She's not that scary, she's just a smart, purple Twi'lek that had a bad day. Uthar Wynn: Old, boring, the only thing i'm afraid of is dieing of boredom I vote Sion

#22 - Posted by: BoAScorpius (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 11:24

Sion would be a gruesome sight to behold.

#23 - Sion... - Posted by: SirDMG (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 22:27

I vote sion... But I am trying to figure out how Yuthura was scary at all?... what maybe she seduces you and then kills you?... I mean she was kinda hot... (here comes the bashing from Bastila fanboys) I think she was actually the hottest char in K1.... then again I think I may have an alien fetish :P

#24 - Posted by: Erenford (Member) on 11-05-2008 at 06:31

@23: "I mean she was kinda hot" Ah your not alone, im with you brother :thumbsup: Twi'leks :rock:

#25 - Kreia - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 11-06-2008 at 17:10

http://darth.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hag Kreia is the scary one. :mepimp::thumbsup::mepimp: