October 17 Poll Results

How do you build your Revan?

Soldier - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good boy 20.9% (681)
Soldier - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty boy 12% (391)
Scout - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good boy 5.5% (179)
Soldier - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good boy 5.1% (168)
Scout - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good boy 4.7% (153)
Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good boy 4.4% (146)
Scoundrel - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good boy 3.6% (119)
Soldier - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty girl 3.2% (106)
Scoundrel - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty boy 3.1% (102)
Soldier - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty boy 3% (100)
Scoundrel - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good boy 2.8% (92)
Soldier - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good boy 2.7% (91)
Scoundrel - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty girl 2.2% (74)
Soldier - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good girl 2% (68)
Scout - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty boy 1.9% (63)
Soldier - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty boy 1.8% (60)
Scoundrel - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty boy 1.7% (58)
Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty boy 1.7% (58)
Scoundrel - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good boy 1.5% (49)
Scout - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good girl 1.3% (43)
Scoundrel - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good girl 1.2% (41)
Scout - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty boy 1.2% (40)
Scoundrel - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty boy 1% (35)
Soldier - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty girl 1% (33)
Soldier - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty girl 0.9% (32)
Scoundrel - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty girl 0.9% (31)
Scout - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty girl 0.9% (30)
Scout - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good girl 0.9% (30)
Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good girl 0.8% (29)
Scoundrel - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very naughty girl 0.8% (27)
Scoundrel - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good girl 0.6% (22)
Scout - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very naughty girl 0.6% (22)
Scoundrel - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good girl 0.6% (21)
Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty girl 0.6% (21)
Soldier - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good girl 0.6% (20)
Soldier - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good girl 0.4% (16)
Start: 10-03-2008 16:20
Last: 10-17-2008 19:13

#1 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:27

Well..... That poll has a lot of choices :p

#2 - Posted by: To3_J4m (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:28

Soldier/Guardian/Naughty Boy all the way man! And do you think that you put enough choices in the poll?

#3 - Posted by: PrincessJaden (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:36

I like to switch all that stuff up from time to time, but typically, my favorite is: Scout - Jedi Sentinel - I'm a very good girl ;)

#4 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:45

Well, I am a Scout/Consular/Lightsider.

#5 - Posted by: s_man32 (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 16:52

I've always like the combination of soldier and guardian. I also like the lightside ending the best

#6 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 17:33

Scoundrel/Consular/Darkside/Male. Most epic IMO.

#7 - Posted by: sool32 (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 19:15

lol , scout + consular + dark side, is alot of fun IMO >:D.

#8 - Posted by: SpaceAlex (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 20:26

What, no neutral? :confused:

#9 - Posted by: DarthLeomar (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 23:47

Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very good boy Force Powers=WIN.

#10 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 00:39

Scoundrel-2 words-Han Solo :lol: Jedi Consular-the Force hehe I am a naughty boy }>

#11 - Posted by: MightyHaegr (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 04:40

Well naughty is not the word I would use! Insane psychopath is more like it with my characters, but I see that the lightside still prevails. It must be Malak's foul plot to discredit Darth Revan :D ( Scout/consular/male and soldier/guardian/female )

#12 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 06:43

I can't believe ppl are actually good... being bad has much more variety: you can extort,kill, mug, taunt... everything what makes it worth being bad :p what does being good have: behave, obey the rules, justice, that's just weak :p

#13 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 07:00

Well, I play a mixture. I always play "Lightside", in that I don't murder senselessly, but I do sometimes give bad people what is coming to them. I don't do that whole "Everyone deserves redemption" thing. Look at what Melkor did! Stupid Manwe let him out, and the whole world goes to hell! But anyway, I would say more of a 70% Lightside alignment.

#14 - CAUTION: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR A GAME RELEASED FIVE YEARS AGO - Posted by: B3n (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 07:51

Firstly I always go sentinel, so I can use the "Men in Black Scoundrel Suits" mod made by Goldstar. Secondly, I always use Jedi Guardian class, because I can't stand being good only at powers/weapons. Finally, I usually take a mostly light path, but I always poison the huge shark on Manaan because I hate spending any more time on that planet than I have to. Ultimately which ending I choose depends on my mood at the time.

#15 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 08:50

Revan always does lightside stuff when the Jedi are around and darkside stuff when they aren't. I know it makes no difference in the game, but it makes me feel sneakier.

#16 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 09:12

Scout/Consular/Good boy

#17 - Scout-Consular - Posted by: GrdAdmSenza (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 11:21

Im surprised how many ppl went with guardian-soldier, i never liked soldier since it has all of 2 class skills, i like to make a physically strong scout then once i hit jedi im more balanced out. As for alignment i do w/e i feel like doing.

#18 - Posted by: Mr_Bobert (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 13:26

wow do you think they put enough options in that poll? lol :lol: scoundrel setinel male good :D

#19 - @14 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 15:48

Uhh... I think the 'How do you build your Revan?' is spoiler enough ;)

#20 - Posted by: eXanX (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 18:09

Usually Scout/Guardian/Light/Male or Scoundrel/Guardian/Light/Male because Force powers in KOTOR are very weak and all decent opponents have insane saving throws. But I still use single-hilt to look TROO :cool:

#21 - Posted by: Drunkside (Member) on 10-05-2008 at 00:13

Soldier sentinel, good boy.... But not too good:p

#22 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 10-05-2008 at 10:28

Scout-Jedi Scoundrol-I'm a good boy

#23 - Posted by: General_Shazzle (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 08:53

soldier - jedi consular - ima good boy. Why am I not suprised that the most voted one is "soldier- jedi guardian - im a good boy"?

#24 - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 09:52

Nahhhhhh I went for the Scoundrel/Consular/Good Boy-seems more like Revan to me!

#25 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 10-06-2008 at 11:21

Soldier Consular Male lightsided. Reasons why: Soldier = awesome weapons training. Consular = awesome force powers. Put them together and I think it's better than scout to sentinel, but that's my opinion.

#26 - Posted by: AMANIAC (Member) on 10-07-2008 at 13:57

Soldier - Guardian - Very good boy :D

#27 - Posted by: Darth_Revan_1990 (Member) on 10-10-2008 at 23:40

Soldier/Guardian - Very Good Boy or Scoundrel/Consular - Very Naughty Boy

#28 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 07:07

Why does nearly everyone choose lightsabers over force? What is better in your mind, being able to cut a person up (Which you can do in real life), or being able to control matter itself?

#29 - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 15:04

Hence why I'm a Consular 90% of the time

#30 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-11-2008 at 18:48

Isn't it time for a new poll? It has been a week. But maybe due to the... extensive... nature of this poll, it may last longer.

#31 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 10-12-2008 at 06:35

I'm going to let this run for an extra week due to the interest it has brought.

#32 - Posted by: Revan411 (Member) on 10-12-2008 at 13:47

I picked ''Soldier - Jedi Guardian - I'm a very good boy'' choice.

#33 - Shem - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 02:24

It was a 2-day-interesting for me :lol:

#34 - Posted by: INFECTEDHAMPSTER15 (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 15:10

Scout - Jedi Consular - I'm a very naughty girl, sometimes male though, and sometimes good for male or female.

#35 - Posted by: Endorenna (Member) on 10-15-2008 at 18:43