October 31 Poll Results

How do you build your Exile?

Jedi Guardian - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good boy 16.3% (392)
Jedi Consular - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty boy 9.1% (220)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty boy 7.9% (190)
Jedi Guardian - Jedi Master - I'm a very good boy 7.3% (177)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Master - I'm a very good boy 7.2% (173)
Jedi Consular - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty girl 5.1% (124)
Jedi Guardian - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good girl 5% (120)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty boy 4.2% (103)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good boy 3.3% (81)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good boy 3.1% (76)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Master - I'm a very good boy 3% (72)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty boy 2.7% (66)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Master - I'm a very good girl 2.3% (57)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good girl 1.8% (45)
Jedi Guardian - Jedi Master - I'm a very good girl 1.8% (44)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good boy 1.7% (43)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty girl 1.4% (35)
Jedi Guardian - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good boy 1.4% (35)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty boy 1.4% (34)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Master - I'm a very good girl 1.1% (27)
Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good girl 1.1% (27)
Jedi Consular - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty boy 1% (24)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty boy 0.9% (23)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Lord - I'm a very naughty girl 0.9% (23)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty girl 0.9% (22)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty boy 0.9% (22)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty girl 0.8% (20)
Jedi Guardian - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good girl 0.6% (16)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good boy 0.6% (16)
Jedi Guardian - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty girl 0.6% (15)
Jedi Consular - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty boy 0.5% (14)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Watchman - I'm a very good girl 0.5% (14)
Jedi Consular - Sith Assassin - I'm a very naughty girl 0.5% (13)
Jedi Consular - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good girl 0.5% (13)
Jedi Consular - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty girl 0.4% (10)
Jedi Sentinel - Sith Marauder - I'm a very naughty girl 0.4% (10)
Start: 10-17-2008 19:19
Last: 10-31-2008 15:01

#1 - Posted by: Dimanche (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 20:16

Who said I had to be a Jedi?

#2 - Posted by: Darth_Oblivion (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 20:42

NO one Me I go lightside for a bit to get jedi master then I go to neutral that way I'm a Jedi Consular-Master and a Grey Jedi YAY ME!!!!!!!!!

#3 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 21:36

Consular, Master, Good Male. I like the force a lot.

#4 - Posted by: Mustafar (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 22:02

Guardian, Master/Sith Lord. You get both saber ownage and the best force powers!

#5 - Posted by: Boombaye (Member) on 10-17-2008 at 23:58

Guardians cut stuff. 'nuff said.

#6 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 03:07

Guardian-Master/Sith Lord, agree with Mustafar.

#7 - Posted by: Salzella (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 04:41

Sentinel ---> Sith Lord. start off balanced then become srsly evulz and blow stuff up etc etc. much fun, especially as a man. when my exile is female, i generally play a sort of light-sided-neutral, but that's less frequent than the aforementioned sentinel/sith lord combo.

#8 - Posted by: Death_Knight_Killer (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 06:39

sentinel or guardian to sith lord tha best way to do it :D

#9 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 06:45

Agreeing with most ppl here: Jedi guardian and Sith lord FTW!

#10 - Posted by: Jesse_Lee (Member) on 10-18-2008 at 16:38

Jedi Guardian - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good Boy

#11 - Posted by: MilianSwraith (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 00:24

Jedi consular - sith lord. I fully use force powers :)

#12 - Posted by: PrincessJaden (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 01:06

Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Weapon Master - I'm a very good girl. But again, I play this game so much, that it varies. This is just my favorite set up. ;)

#13 - Posted by: Drunkside (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 03:05

Sentinel wep master, or guardian wep master. But the one char i really consider to be exile (yeah in my own world:p ) Is a guardian assassin, a str based sneaker.

#14 - Posted by: SW (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 05:32

Consular, then Sith Lord. Evil is better! }> Sure, it can make the first couple of levels a bit harder, but you develop offensive powers much faster.;)

#15 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 09:43

Sentinel/Sith Lord/Male. You get lots of damage with the lightsaber and skills, then lots of great force powers, plus the Handmaiden's "training" rituals. :D

#16 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-19-2008 at 17:44

Jedi Consular-Sith Lord-Male I love beasting people with the force!! :rock: slicing is cool-looking but aren't force powers a little more effective?

#17 - Posted by: Drunkside (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 07:20

I have a dex based guardian wm with 83 ab and 79 defence, and guess what? I had enough fp to slaughter the whole trayus academy using basically only storm. So i dont see a reason why you think that sith lords cant do a thing besides force and weapon masters can only go melee. :p

#18 - Posted by: Stormkeeper (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 07:50

Consul/Weaponmaster or Guardian/Jedi Master. This way I get a good mix of force powers and feats.

#19 - Posted by: eXanX (Member) on 10-20-2008 at 18:03

Sentinel-watchman-light-male. Sentinel is better in K2 than guardian because it has the same attack bonus but also give you much more skills that are actually useful in K2. I feel consulars/jedi masters are too weak because of low HP and not enough damage done by force powers to compensate. As Sentinel-watchman I still get much more FP than VP and can use both lightsaber and force :)

#20 - The Endings - Posted by: Crossfire460 (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 13:20

No offence but the endings of each sorta sound a little *SNIP* I'm a very good boy I'm a very good girl I'm a very naughty boy I'm a very naughty girl so im not going to vote on this... STAFF EDIT: Watch your language!

#21 - @Crossfire460 - Posted by: Bad_Day (Member) on 10-22-2008 at 19:01

so im not going to vote on this...

Good because we don't want your vote. I'm glad Shem found a way to discourage you from voting. It really made my day.

#22 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 10-23-2008 at 05:26

Jedi Sentinel - Jedi Master - I'm a very good girl

#23 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 10-23-2008 at 09:03

I choose naughty cause from time to time I like to strangle people, just like grandpa Vader :lol:

#24 - Posted by: jcoolZombie (Member) on 10-23-2008 at 14:05

In TSL, I typically play Jedi Guardian - Sith Lord; However, once I get the prestige class, I immediately go back to the lightside.:p So, I can't really vote for any of the above.

#25 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 00:24

(This may not work, never used quote before...) Why do you have to be such a jerk a lot of the time? I mean no offense, it is just that you can come off as rather... unnecessarily aggressive. That post wasn't needed, it just adds to the hostility of this place. Hehehehe......

#26 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 10-25-2008 at 01:56

I thought Bad Day's comment was clever as it made an excellent "direct" point. Want to talk about hostility, maybe you should take a lesson in your own commenting habits. You seem to know how to stir up heated debates.

#27 - Posted by: Tar_Minyatur (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 09:28

Yeah... I think it was rather obvious that I was saying so sarcastically (because of how horrible and out of control I am - Call Supernanny!!! - which I think I illustrated by the "Hehehehe" at the end of the post), and seriously because shooting a soldier lieing on the ground isn't really great etiquette.

#28 - Posted by: LeaNikkaya (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 09:52

by canon, the exile is female lightside, i stick to that.

#29 - Posted by: tashman (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 10:10

I save just before the prestige class option so i have something different everytime

#30 - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 10:17

Sentinal-Master-I'm a good boy

#31 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-25-2008 at 17:58

Come on people! step up for the Dark Side!!! Consular--Sith Lord force powers own!

#32 - Posted by: RenegadeSniper7 (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 04:45

Same poll this week? :(

#33 - Posted by: acrazy1one (Member) on 10-28-2008 at 11:20

come on new one please! this one's going longer than the revan one!