September 5 Poll Results

Have you ever seen Bastila's hologram messsage on Korriban in TSL?

Yes 71% (1022)
No 28.9% (416)
Start: 08-29-2008 00:14
Last: 09-05-2008 02:26

#1 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 08-29-2008 at 00:15

For those who don't know what I'm talking about - here is the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWAIdJjzSv8

#2 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 00:21

Yes I did :p ... My comment is up there you foo's :lol:

#3 - Posted by: bfkdarthrevan (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 01:14

I can't imagine ppl haven't seen that yet :p

#4 - Posted by: RenegadeSniper7 (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 04:29

Some people haven't? Not very avid KotOR-ees, are we?

#5 - Posted by: Keeper_DP (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 04:51

I´ve never seen it, because I always plays as lightside and never darkside.

#6 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 07:59

Yep Once When I First Played it

#7 - Posted by: Penguin_Unit (Staff) on 08-29-2008 at 08:13

No, I haven't. I'm not a fanboy. Anyway, I don't really like the Dark Side plot because it makes your character look stupid.

#8 - Posted by: SW (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 12:24

You don't need to play darkside to see it. Just say Revan was a darkside male. I saw it the first time I played through, and couldn't figure out why I couldn't see it in other playthroughs where I set Revan as LS. Thought it was to do with demolition skill for a while...:rolleyes:

#9 - Posted by: SykoRevan (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 13:58

I've seen the hologram, but with as many times as I've played the game start to finish (at least 9), I'd be shocked if there was something I haven't seen yet :P

What does being a "fanboy" have to do with seeing the hologram? And the player character doesn't have to be Dark Side to see the holocron, you have to say that Revan was a Dark Side male (the first conversation you have with Atton on Peragus)

#10 - Posted by: Mr_Bobert (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 14:42

OOooooohhhh... i played TSL before i played KOTOR and i never realised that was bastila

#11 - Posted by: Revan411 (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 15:08

I have seen it, could have been better if there were some dialogue with the party members when viewing the hologram....

#12 - Posted by: JediShemL (Staff) on 08-29-2008 at 16:46

:lol:

You know, as others have said, you can still be a light sided Exile and choose Revan to be dark side and you will get this scene and that is because it doesn't matter what the Exile is in this case, it matters what you say Revan was.

Why do you think I made these mods for: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85501 http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Dark_Side_Transitions;85693

#13 - Posted by: Xoron (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 09:21

Yes, I saw it, and penguin unit :rolleyes: grow up.

#14 - Posted by: Darth__Cyrax (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 13:49

@ #10 Same goes for me. I played TSL before KOTOR (it was a pain in the butt to get kotor here) and I didn't understand a lot of things. I've seen the holo, but it was looooong ago.

#15 - Posted by: Jesse_Lee (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 19:12

I did. But I always saw the story of Revan as a light side ending.

#16 - Posted by: NiRv4n4 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 09:17

I haven't seen it because I can't bring myself to darkside on any game, except just reloading a save and seeing how it plays out the other way around.

#17 - Posted by: NiRv4n4 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 09:20

Hehe erase all existence of the rebellion. Rebellion against what, I have no idea. :eek::donut::mepimp: PS. If you do see this hologram, is there any info on what happened to Bastila? (If she doesn't show on Telos)

#18 - Posted by: ytar6000 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 13:45

Ive only seen the hologram on Shem's youtube channel. Completed the game on darkside, but even then never came across it

#19 - Posted by: Darth_Revan_1990 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 20:44

I have now LOL. No but seriously I have seen it before on Youtube looking up KOTOR Vids a few months ago. I think it was the same Video too.

#20 - Posted by: Stormkeeper (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 23:46

I'd like to point out again if you didn't read the other comments: YOU DON'T NEED TO BE DARKSIDE TO SEE BASTILA'S HOLO. YOU JUST NEED TO SAY REVAN WAS A DARKSIDED MALE DURING YOUR FIRST CONVERSATION WITH ATTON AT PERAGUS. KTHXBAI. There. Caps just to grab attention.

#21 - Posted by: NiRv4n4 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 09:57

Well, usually if you play lightside, you pick lightside Revan, and same goes for darkside.

#22 - Posted by: Jedi_Jango (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 10:58

I've seen this before a few times. I like it because it tells you a little about what happened to Bastila after K1. :)

#23 - Posted by: INFECTEDHAMPSTER15 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 11:03

@21: You shoulda posted that sooner. I 've seen it before, nothing special.

#24 - Posted by: To3_J4m (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 14:53

I've seen the holo, but I wish that they would have done something more with it, like if you keep increasing your influence, you uncover more holo's and could find Bastila or something.

#25 - Posted by: sool32 (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 15:43

i dont really like what kotor 2 did to bastlla and revn. but yeah i saw the recording. Still dont like it.

#26 - Posted by: bannester (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 12:14

yea not worth it man did i fell rob of the hour it took me at first i was a little mad :mad:

#27 - @ Those who voted no - Posted by: Vendak (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 12:48

and you call yourselves KotOR nerds, you should be ashamed :P

#28 - Posted by: NiRv4n4 (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 13:57

Well, some may call themselves that out of pride?:confused: but others just have different ways of playing. Some may simply decide on using the charges on Dxun (I know there are 2, some people miss the second one), or others may not care at all. Others don't choose for Revan to be darkside.

#29 - Posted by: townsforever (Member) on 09-04-2008 at 06:58

I don't have tsl as my mother wont let me get it