Weekly Poll Results - Which Jedi Master from the Knights of the Old Republic ser

Which Jedi Master from the Knights of the Old Republic series would you rather have train you?

Master Kavar 32.5% (644)
Master Vandar 24.9% (494)
Master Atris 11.6% (231)
Master Vash 8.8% (175)
Master Vrook 8.1% (161)
Master Zez-Kai Ell 6.4% (128)
Master Zhar 4.4% (88)
Master Dorak 2.9% (58)
Total: 1979
Start: 02-20-2009 09:41
Last: 02-28-2009 06:38

#1 - Master Vandar - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 09:50

I like the Yoda style with the grandfatherly figure and all... mm, I always imagined my Jedi to be trained in sort of Luke Skywalker way :D

#2 - Posted by: MOPAR_SRT (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 10:00

Atris would be good if she weren't such a--well, snob--but, I'd have to go with Kavar. He seems like he'd be a good mentor. Even-tempered and a nice guy. (and just plain NASTY with a lightsaber! :rock: ) The others, except Vash, are just too weird...

#3 - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 11:46

Atris is a biotch. Vrook is a real @$$hole. Vash is almost a nobody. Vandar is okay. Zez-Kai is okay. Dorak is a little dry for my tastes. Zhar is cool. Kavar is a bad-@$$. I go with Kavar... he's a cool guy with some mean skills.

#4 - Posted by: Darth_Dragonthorn (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 12:23

I'd go with Kavar. He is a warrior. Atris would be my second choice Vandar would be a close third Zez-Kia Ell is number four on my list Zhar is a distant fifth Dorak is way behind in sixth I hate Vrook I don't know anything about Vash

#5 - Posted by: Darth_Revan_1990 (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 13:57

Kavar or Dorak for me, but I voted Dorak this time around. :)

#6 - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 15:07

Master Vrook for me:D

#7 - Posted by: MNattrass (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 15:41

Vash, cause the others are all a bit ... strange.

#8 - Posted by: Chevron_7_locke (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 16:06

I voted kavar. Why? Cause he has the twin blue lightsabers Oh Yeah! Zaz Kai Ell is a very close second

#9 - Posted by: Bad_Day (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 18:21

I voted kavar.

Why?

Cause he has the twin blue lightsabers Oh Yeah!

You're going to choose someone because of the color of their saber blade? I guess I missed the memo where that declares you a good teacher. :rolleyes:

#10 - Posted by: Eagleracer38x (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 22:04

Where's "None of the above"? I voted for Kavar, because I dislike him the least. These guys are all the same cookie cutter flawed jedi masters we see over and over again in the various SW stories...

#11 - Posted by: Exile007 (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 23:35

Kavar, he seems like the friendliest of the bunch. :)

#12 - Posted by: XarexSith (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 02:59

Vandar. For the simple fact he is the oldest and most wise.

#13 - Posted by: The_Angel_of_Massacre (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 09:04

I would pick Master Zez-Kai Ell because if you wanted to be trained in the double saber then it would be Zez-Kai Ell But Kavar would be my second

#14 - Posted by: Allronix (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 10:53

I'd be terrified, heartbroken, and scared out of my mind if I were approached by any of them. The very notion of having to cut myself off from emotions, from love, from my family, of having to parrot back dogma I can't make myself believe and serve an Order that means well, yet manages unholy levels of internal corruption (Taris Padawan Massacare) and treats the notion of informed consent like some kind of joke. Yet, if it had to be, I think Zez-Kai Ell would at least try to address those concerns, as he has come to his own conclusions about the brittle dogma of the Jedi being part of the problem.

#15 - Posted by: Drunkside (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 11:20

Vrook. Definetely Vrook. Why? Cause he is the kind of a person who could actually teach something useful to other people. He is harsh, hard and takes no BS. He is a perfect mentor really.

#16 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 14:48

Kavar or Dorak. Preferably Kavar. :lol: I can't believe Vrook ISN"T at the bottom.

#17 - Posted by: GiygasUnlimited (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 16:09

Atris. Though it would be sort of weird having someone train who's about the same age as you.

#18 - Atris/Vash - Posted by: SkinnedDogThing32 (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 06:31

Definitly Atris cuz she thinks like a sith but controls like a jedi. 2nd would be Vash cause the least weird.:borg::confused::beer:

#19 - vandar - Posted by: fishface (Member) on 02-22-2009 at 16:48

deffo vandar, he is wisest he trained the exile and revan he is probley strongest aswell secondly vrook, he was my favourite character in kotor 2, i loved his apperance the green saber and the robe, he is also the strongest of the 3 jedi you have to kill ( if you choose DS of course ) 3rd, kavar, he seems like he would be a good friends aswell as a mentor, but not a quick teacher

#20 - Posted by: Jedi_Walon (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 07:28

Personally, for me, it goes - Vash Dorak Zez-Kai Ell Vrook Zhar Vandar Kavar Atris

#21 - Zez-Kai Ell - Posted by: Tdestroyer3 (Member) on 02-23-2009 at 15:51

Why? He's got a moustache

#22 - @ #19 - Posted by: DarthSidious3000 (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 05:43

I thought it was Kreia who trained Revan

#23 - Posted by: Eagleracer38x (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 14:22

"Revan had many masters....." Actually, thinking back on the KOTOR comics, I'd totally take Vandar. He didn't place blind faith in the cabal members simply because where longer standing, higher ranking members of the order than Zane was. He actually placed faith in his own wisdom and relationship with Zane, even helping him out by taking care of his family.

#24 - Posted by: 501st_trooper (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 19:44

I would rather have a HOT sith woman train me :D ~501st_trooper~

#25 - Posted by: FitterD (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 20:43

Master Tokare because he may be small but he should not be judged by his size.

#26 - Posted by: ShinDangaioh (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 10:58

Vandar. He might be small, but he probably has met Thon and seen how Thon ignored that entire nonsense about cutting one off from their emotions with Thon's training of the Sunrider family.(Thon taught a person(Andur) who was married, then after Andur was killed, he taught his wife Nomi, and then their daughter Vima) Vandar is old, he would teach and KNOW the old code instead of the newer one. Emotion, yet peace Ignorace, yet knowledge Passion, yet serenity Chaos, yet harmony Death, yet the Force

#27 - Posted by: KURODO (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 13:16

atris cos shes funny and harsh and likes white i like white cos it looks good with a tan XD

#28 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 02-27-2009 at 11:20

Master Vandar.Because he's the same species as Yoda.