Weekly Poll Results - Which was your favourite planet to visit in KotOR?

Which was your favourite planet to visit in KotOR?

Korriban 37.9% (654)
Manaan 16.5% (285)
Dantooine 15.1% (261)
Tatooine 9.4% (163)
Lehon 8.5% (148)
Taris 6.7% (116)
Kashyyyk 5.5% (95)
Start: 03-07-2009 07:19
Last: 03-14-2009 09:49

#1 - Posted by: Jasper_Kazai (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 07:21

For me, it's a tie between Tatooine and Korriban. But since Tatooine is in the movies, it adds to the fun factor, so I choose Tatooine.

#2 - Posted by: masterjoseph7 (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 07:25

I choose Tatooine! :rock: :rock: :rock:

#3 - Posted by: Darth_Oblivion (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 07:29

Korriban's my place. Both of refuge and coolness :cool:

#4 - Posted by: townsforever (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 07:40

what the @@@@ is lehon??

#5 - #4 - Posted by: A_L_I_E_N (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 07:59

it is the unknown planet. I always had a soft spot for Tatooine.

#6 - Posted by: darthmagoose (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 08:17

Korriban, killing sith left & right

#7 - Posted by: omercooper (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 09:36

i think manaan... imagine u jumping off the big platform and head-dive to the ocean and some siths to slay there too:cool:

#8 - Korriban - Posted by: Vashknive11 (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 10:11

Korriban, I always make several characters, an even number light side and an evil number dark side. If I'm playing light side, it feels pretty cool to sabotage the sith efforts, and if I'm dark side... well, it feels like home! Much better than the last poll... adding Revan made that one too one sided.

#9 - Posted by: MatmanDude (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 10:40

What's Lehon?

#10 - Lehon = Unknown Planet - Posted by: Salzella (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 11:27

my own vote went for Tatooine. it was like a parallel universe to the movies - similarities everywhere. surprised Kashyyyk has only got seven votes.

#11 - Posted by: GiygasUnlimited (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 11:38

Probably Kashyyyk. Mainly because I think it was the first appearance of it since the Holiday Special.

#12 - Posted by: labj (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 12:23

Sonebody must specsify that Lehon is the base planet betwen all 500 rakata worlds

#13 - Posted by: DarthHK (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 12:36

Manaan. Or, rather, it would have been if it wasn't for those damn fishies...

#14 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 14:52

Korriban, with Dantooine very close behind. Korriban was the most suspenseful, and therefore the most enjoyable for me.

#15 - Posted by: KURODO (Member) on 03-07-2009 at 16:22

korriban was awesome, is there a mod that makes it longer? kashyyyk got on my nerves, dem blinkin furbies and their problems, thats always where i fall, to hard to be light lehon second but the temple became long bastila revan dead jedi no more carth woop woop

#16 - My list - Posted by: Djidjiz (Member) on 03-08-2009 at 00:35

Korriban:Killing lotsa sith gaining much EXP darkside and lightside points and u get cool items out of the tombs however it sucks u cant revisit the sith temple when ur done with the mission still korriban is my fav :rock: Manaan:Not much fighting (except for the sith base and kolto station) and i hate the rules on manaan if ur darkside ur not welcome but the man in the locker always cracks me up:D Dantooine:i kinda like Dantooine when u come of Taris its an breath of fresh air looking at the grassy planet except of a bunch of skyscrapers and i like the way u become jedi. Tatooine:almost the only planet i recognized from the star wars movies anyway i like getting the nice items in the krayt dragons lair and make peace with the sandpeople (Iam almost always lightside) Lehon:I dont like the idea of being crashed on an planet and this is the place where u make ur biggest darkside moment EvAr making Zaalbaar kill Mission cracks me up too:thumpsup: Taris: i like it much stuff to do (dueling more side quests than any planet etc etc.) So i think its an good start level too bad it gets destroyed though. Kashyyyk:Some where i feel very much like going darkside when i go to kashyyyk its like an disturbing in my lightside chars and i plainly hate wookiees so i just keep my visit as fast as possible there.

#17 - dantooine - Posted by: fishface (Member) on 03-08-2009 at 03:30

dantooine will forever be my favourite, i love the whole map and i never get bored of doing the missions plus i prefer the jedi over the sith so im bound to like it more :cool: Dantooine FTW :P

#18 - Posted by: eXanX (Member) on 03-08-2009 at 05:59

Kashyyyk. Its awesome! Second would be Dantooine, third - Korriban. Manaan is so boring for me I don't know how so many people like it ?_?

#19 - Posted by: MariusFett (Staff) on 03-08-2009 at 06:13

some siths to slay there too

*arrests omercooper*

:p

#20 - Posted by: ZekkGarEn (Member) on 03-08-2009 at 12:31

I really like Manaan and Lehon. Those would have to be a tie for me.

#21 - Posted by: Darth_Revan_1990 (Member) on 03-08-2009 at 23:43

Completely agree with Revan91. Korriban and then Dantooine for me. I think its all to do with that dark and peaceful music. :)

#22 - Posted by: Anakin12 (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 08:01

yes Tatooine

#23 - lehon? - Posted by: jon_taylor (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 08:59

uhhhh...? whats lehon? please tell me befor i vote

#24 - sorry for dp - Posted by: jon_taylor (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 09:00

im sorry i just saw posts... so i know what lehon is now

#25 - Dantooine - Posted by: Mandalor_the_Artistic (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 11:15

I choose Dantooine because it is a calm place, perfect for artists -such as myself- to test mods. Pity Malak had no respect for art.

#26 - Where is...? - Posted by: Dredd00 (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 15:12

I like every single planet. They are all great

#27 - Korriban for sure! - Posted by: Atlas21 (Member) on 03-09-2009 at 17:04

Definitely Korriban. It is so fun to fight all the sith. Besides the Star Forge, this has the most lightsaber combat in the game.

#28 - Posted by: BernisJ777 (Member) on 03-10-2009 at 05:06

Korriban cuz, its like a sith arena

#29 - Posted by: BernisJ777 (Member) on 03-10-2009 at 05:10

I think tht Lehon should be renamed Rakatai because all those weird creatures are (apparently) called rakata in the game...or am I wrong????:confused:

#30 - BernisJ777 - Posted by: Mandalor_the_Artistic (Member) on 03-10-2009 at 09:48

Lehon is known by two names... Lehon and Rakata Prime. I looked it up on the star wars wiki.

#31 - Posted by: BoAScorpius (Member) on 03-10-2009 at 17:34

Dantooine. Usually such a peaceful planet. =)

#32 - Posted by: Chevron_7_locke (Member) on 03-11-2009 at 02:05

Manaan for me, I just love killing the sith in that particular base, I don't know why though... Korriban is a close second though

#33 - Posted by: KURODO (Member) on 03-11-2009 at 03:16

why have i been alowed to vote 3 times?

#34 - Posted by: Exile007 (Member) on 03-13-2009 at 22:43

Lehon... because I never get tired of scaring Jolee and Juhani by saying I'm going dark, but then falling back to the light. Also I thought the temple was one of the funnest parts of the game. Dantooine is a very close second for me, I never get tired of becoming a Jedi. :D