This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront
Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.
HGen_Snake has sent us his latest update regarding his mod for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.
[quote]W00t it goes very very well with the Vietnam Mod (MOH:Nam'67) for Pacific Assault.
All weapon models are done, here are some nice renders.
- M60 is made by a m8; but I don't like it (sorry), maybe you guys do, tell me.
- Took out the M21, replaced it with a M40 (ohh I love that scope so much)
- Mossberg is low poly, really low poly.
- Car-15 is my favorite model out of these.
- I love that AK-47.
- SKS is a very old model, It was for MOHAA, but it never worked for it. Hope it does work for PA.
- MAT-49 = ugly gun.
Please tell me what you think of it.
I also started skinning, I got the stock of the AK done, w00t.[/quote]
Looks like this mod is doing great so far. Can't wait to see it in-game.
Comments on this Article
There are no comments yet. Be the first!