Weekly Poll Results - EA Games' advertisement department offers the following .

Published by PKM 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

EA Games' advertisement department offers the following . Which do you choose ?

Thanks but no thanks . EA Games is the devil . 42.7% (50)
Legally change your name to ''EA Gamer'' = Lifetime of free EA games 26.4% (31)
Year round animated billboard on your front lawn (where ever you live) = 1 free EA game/year 14.5% (17)
Get a tattoo of EA Games logo on your back = 5 free EA games/year 10.2% (12)
Name 1st born ''EA Games'' = 10 free EA games/year 5.9% (7)
Start: 08-22-2008 11:41
Last: 08-29-2008 11:25

#1 - Posted by: Bojo (Member) on 08-22-2008 at 12:40

I choose Change My Name, but if it was real, i would do the animated billboard, usually they only have one good game a year anyway.

#2 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 08-22-2008 at 12:47

I would name my first born EA Games. It's not like it's my loss. :rolleyes:

#3 - Posted by: BBC_Magna_Carta (Member) on 08-22-2008 at 16:56

I would name my first born EA Games. It's not like it's my loss

LOL - And when your kid's old enough to kick your ass he surely would. Thanks Dad.

#4 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 08-22-2008 at 19:06

LOL - And when your kid's old enough to kick your **** he surely would. Thanks Dad.

I have prepared in two ways.

A. Have all his limbs amputated and his vocal chords removed so he can't kick my ass or cuss me out.

B. Tell him it was worth it by saying "But look at all these free games we got!"

#5 - Posted by: DvdGiessen (Member) on 08-23-2008 at 13:08

Lifetime of free EA Games ftw!! But in real life.... Yeah.... the billboard is fine. Since i've already got MoH... that and RA3 is all a man could want :p

#6 - Posted by: Eddman162 (Member) on 08-25-2008 at 02:33

I wouldn't change my name or plant a billboard, I'm gameicly neutral, However I AM a HUGE Anime and Japan fan so I'd proabably Learn Japanese and Change my name for a chance to go there :)

#7 - Posted by: Eddman162 (Member) on 08-25-2008 at 02:44

And, Gomez it might work better just to ''take it like a man'' when your son (or daughter) comes around, I know TONS of fathers (In anime) who do stupid crap wth there sons/daughters to get some benifit (I.E. Urusei Yatsura : Ryunnosuke's father named her a boy and raised her like one so she could inherit his seaside noodle stand and he could retire in peace, she kicked his ass later on but.... well there you go.)

#8 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 08-25-2008 at 04:59

But anime is gay anyways... -.-

#9 - *stabs* - Posted by: falcon93 (Staff) on 08-25-2008 at 18:22

*stabs gomez* IS NOT! :-) lol I love you still Gomez.

#10 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 08-26-2008 at 19:57

I wanna bang you to falcon. Even though you've banned me on multiple occasions. :'(

#11 - Posted by: Armdude (Member) on 08-28-2008 at 14:59

EA isnt that bad, if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have a site to dog about them. They screwed up on airborne but i think the others were top notch.

#12 - Posted by: Armdude (Member) on 08-28-2008 at 15:00

and i havnt gotten banned at all, im a goody-2-shoes. lol

#13 - O_o - Posted by: falcon93 (Staff) on 08-28-2008 at 18:52

your right. We will have to change that wont we ^_^