Weekly Poll Results - EA Games releasing MOH 10th Aniversary Bundle .

Published by PKM 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

EA Games releasing MOH 10th Aniversary Bundle .

HOORAY ! It's a good deal ! 47.2% (51)
*@#! EA Games for trying to *@#! me again . 20.3% (22)
I could care less . 17.5% (19)
HOORAY ! I've needed something decorative for my cat's litter box ! 14.8% (16)
Start: 08-29-2008 13:03
Last: 09-05-2008 11:41

#1 - Posted by: Armdude (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 14:15

only one good answer to pick without it saying crap. Very extrordinary

#2 - lol - Posted by: falcon93 (Staff) on 08-29-2008 at 15:52

I think that answer was a smart one :P good job PKM

#3 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 08-29-2008 at 16:55

I don't have a cat, but I am gonna get one and get some decorations for the litterbox!

#4 - Posted by: pprox (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 06:41

To be honest it is a good deal, it's available for 40$. For 5 games.

#5 - very inventive - Posted by: bobzilla (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 10:21

haha..this is most likely the ONLY way EAGAMES is gonna sell any more crap to us! All the good creative programmers are gone, and marketing division is like a dungeon and managers with any drive/intelligence long left with their bonuses! I hear one fax machine is still in operation on 3rd floor.. they rented out the rest of the offices to ACTIVISION!!! haha

#6 - Posted by: Eddman162 (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 16:21

KANPAI !! I can get something outta MOH, the rest is kitty litter! Allied Assault: A 1000 Year Empire!! BANZAI !!!!