Weekly Poll Results - How much MOHAA do you have left '' in you '' ?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by PKM 14 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

How much MOHAA do you have left '' in you '' ?

I'll die with my fingers locked in the "W, A, S, D'' position 49.4% (93)

If I could just get a girlfriend, I'd quit 13.8% (26)

Maybe another year, populated servers are getting scarce 13.8% (26)

I don't know...'Turning Point: Fall of Liberty' is looking to be pretty good 13.2% (25)

Until my parents make me get a job & kick me out of the basement 5.3% (10)

Pfft, I know people that still play Pong non-stop 4.2% (8)

Start: 02-09-2008 08:30
Last: 02-16-2008 09:55

#1 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 02-09-2008 at 12:47
Actually, if there was a choice of this, i would have chosen: My last words will be Medal of Honor

#2 - Posted by: FCFPayne (Member) on 02-09-2008 at 13:55
I'll always play Medal of Honor.. even if new games come out. Of course play those too. :P

#3 - Posted by: xkiller_nl (Member) on 02-09-2008 at 15:01
I played MOHAA so many times and I was pretty darn good at it. but now the box lies somewhere to rot... for me the Medal Of Honor series on the pc are dying. I never play it anymore, allied assault + expansions were just so much more fun then pacific assault and airborne... and EA is so stupid not releasing any mod tools for airborne. They say its because Airborne is running on a out-dated version of the ut3 engine and its impossible to get the mod tools to work on it. I think they just don't want to put any more money in it for creating mod tools. wich at the same times means the dead of airborne. After 2 years everyone forgot airborne and there are still more players playing allied assault then airborne. Reason why I don't play allied assault anymore is that there are far cooler and better looking games. But allied assault was the first FPS that totaly rocked IMO

#4 - lol - Posted by: falcon93 (Staff) on 02-09-2008 at 17:21
Think about it this way, Every successful game on the PC has been because they made it modable(hehe new word) while all the games that never can be modded died. The unreal Trouney series for exaple was great because not only was it easy to mod but it had so many possibilities for mods. You name a mod- its been on UT. Also they never stopped working on updating it. They made sure all the commands worked right. You could download Maps from the server you wanted to play on while medal of honor you couldnt.

#5 - Posted by: Flyingdutchman (Member) on 02-10-2008 at 04:07
Im still a non stop gamer:D

#6 - Posted by: kattfire (Member) on 02-10-2008 at 18:36
If only I had a girlfriend... 'Tis true, though. If I had better things ... that I /wanted/ to do, anyways ... I'd be doing those, rather than playing MoH. But, I'll probably play MoH for a long while to come, too, just because it's a great game. Just not as frequently. MoH is in my blood. I'mma play 'till I have to stop, which'll be a sad day indeed.

#7 - Posted by: Maj_Squirrel (Member) on 02-14-2008 at 11:51
i hav none left in me. i got xbox360 so now i play with school friends. that and i got a job, and a life... so yea lol.