Weekly Poll Results - How will the NFL draft (this weekend) affect your MOHAA pl

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by PKM 14 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

How will the NFL draft (this weekend) affect your MOHAA plaing

American Football ? My football team doesn't use it's hands 32.3% (32)

I don't follow football , those are the types that beat me up in school 24.2% (24)

MOHAA ? I've installed a toilet under my sofa and have pre-ordered 50 pizzas 20.2% (20)

I'll read about the picks tomorrow in the paper 16.1% (16)

Mohaa in one window and ESPN.com on another window 7% (7)

Start: 04-26-2008 20:17
Last: 05-03-2008 03:07

#1 - Posted by: cRiSsI (Staff) on 04-26-2008 at 21:27
lol. Nice poll options :p

#2 - Posted by: PATTON_IRL (Member) on 04-27-2008 at 05:50
Lol , i voted for I play football without my hands. Football or soccer as Americans call it, so I have no idea what this NFL thing is all about.

#3 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 04-27-2008 at 05:58
i'm surprised 'getting beat up' is at the top, i expected euro football to be up there . i'm also actually surprised that the die hard nfl fans option is keeping up . Fly Eagles Fly .

#4 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 04-27-2008 at 07:14
Which NFL? It depends! (Either I know what it is or I don't care!)

#5 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 04-27-2008 at 11:02
bbejones....which nfl ? is there another ? oh wait...[i]national floral liquidators[/i]...but they don't draft, they just deliver .

#6 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 04-27-2008 at 20:13
[quote]Fly Eagles Flyp[/quote] Poor son of a Bitch... It's all about the Chargers.

#7 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 04-28-2008 at 04:48
really....when ?

#8 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 04-28-2008 at 13:06
There are lots of NFLs. NFL: NATIONAL football league. it says: NATIONAL. That poll is probably talking about the american NFL.

#9 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 04-28-2008 at 15:54
in the important world, there is only one NFL .

#10 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 04-30-2008 at 15:30
So... there's only 1 nation in the important world? (I slowly calm down - making myself think what i think you mean is not what you mean.)

#11 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 04-30-2008 at 17:01
@10 if you're going to take that comment and for that matter , this poll seriously...sure, why not .

#12 - Posted by: Karl_Wernicke (Member) on 05-02-2008 at 12:45
Those Americans sure have a strange way of playing football... no offense:P