Weekly Poll Results - In SP campains of MOHAA, which is your favorite half ?

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by PKM 13 years ago , last updated 4 years ago

In SP campains of MOHAA, which is your favorite half ?

2nd Half - Omaha Beach to Ft. Schmerzen (Team Based) 73.4% (83)

1st Half - Training to Compound (Covert Ops) 26.5% (30)

Start: 10-03-2008 06:16
Last: 10-10-2008 05:54

#1 - Posted by: DeeEmmSee (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 10:16
Its got to be the second half, battle in the bocage is my favourite level, maily because you get all weapons, Sniper, Thomson, BAR, Bazooka, and nades

#2 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 15:17
Go stealth! AKA 1st half!

#3 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 15:18
PS: I get to walk up to you and then draw out my gun and shoot you in the face! Once, I drew out my gun (on u-boat level) in front of a soldier, and he didn't react, except for smiling.

#4 - Posted by: Samboring (Member) on 10-03-2008 at 20:25
I like seeing the British dude die. I don't even try to save him. Obviously he was good at disguise but not so good at fighting, a specialist so unlike the MOH player... but then... in what MOH game does the player have any luck at undercover work? Underground?

#5 - Posted by: AEvilGuy (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 04:47
Well, some of the second half is covert ops, the Stg 44 level is an example.. that gun kicked @$$

#6 - Posted by: Karl_Wernicke (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 16:08
The entire SP campain is great... The atmosphere... Together with the music it makes a wonderful game to play, and although CoD2 SP is better imo, no game has impressed me so much as MoH SP. The first part was the best, I remember myself biting my nails while trying to get to that U-Boat in Norway:D Those stealth operations could really bring some tension