Weekly Poll Results - In your lifetime, what have you lost the most each summer.

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by Falcon93 14 years ago , last updated 4 years ago

In your lifetime, what have you lost the most each summer...

Hope for humanity as vastly overweight Men/Women wear less and less 48.2% (55)

Favorite Other 22.8% (26)

Your Sunglasses 13.1% (15)

Your signifigant Other (Boyfriend/Girlfriend) 8.7% (10)

Your Favorite Zippo Lighter 5.2% (6)

Your Favorite Hat/Cap/Beret 1.7% (2)

Start: 08-08-2008 09:32
Last: 08-15-2008 18:31

#1 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 08-08-2008 at 09:39
i'm on vacation starting today so, A-B-C-ya suckers . oh as for the poll, it's a toss up between zippos, sunglasses and hope for humanity . i can replace sunglasses and zippos but it's almost impossible to forget the sight of joey ''the 400lb whale'' strutting around the beach in front of me all day wearing a bathing suit who's material couldn't fit on a US postage stamp .

#2 - Posted by: Matseast92 (Member) on 08-08-2008 at 10:49
lost my full chrome zippo on the beach. bought exactly the same one again though. also lost a girlfriend, and broke a sunglasses. ( all this summer ) atleast i didnt lose my mohaa cd :P

#3 - -from the road to this dump in hell hole texas called port aransas . - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 08-08-2008 at 10:51
full chrome polished (unbrushed) zippos . can there be anything better ?

#4 - Posted by: Armdude (Member) on 08-08-2008 at 16:36
i always loose my remote, and all my cd's. lol

#5 - Posted by: bobzilla (Member) on 08-08-2008 at 16:46
Lost 30 days of not being able to comment on MOHFILES! haha.

#6 - Posted by: 94stealth (Member) on 08-13-2008 at 23:18
My gf dumped my ass this summer. back to video games I guess. damn i just got off this stuff *sniff* *sniff*

#7 - Posted by: DxFlame (Member) on 08-14-2008 at 14:01
The Weather is all i can say i lost each summer. (Its been raining, WE NEED HOT WEATHER!)

#8 - ill - Posted by: falcon93 (Staff) on 08-14-2008 at 22:29
Ill trade you weather flame!

#9 - Posted by: DxFlame (Member) on 08-15-2008 at 09:27
Yeah lol, for what? rain? :p