Weekly Poll Results - Should EA Games have included a ported/compatible version

Published by PKM 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Should EA Games have included a ported/compatible version of the original PS Medal of Honor game with the 10th Anniversary Pack ?

Yes , If they really wanted it to be a true 10 year pack 76.5% (72)
Doesn't matter to me, the 10 pack's a deal 14.8% (14)
No, that version was for a gaming console 8.5% (8)
Start: 10-31-2008 04:45
Last: 11-07-2008 00:21

#1 - Posted by: Armdude (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 06:06

I still have my original copy of the first one and I think To make it a bit better would be to give it some much needed graphics. Its still a good game but everytime i play I get a headace cause of the cheezy explosions and stuff.:(

#2 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 10-31-2008 at 08:03

That "cheezy" stuff is your history boy it should be reminding you of what we're fighting to protect:D

#3 - Posted by: STORMobc (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 12:36

they should made a version with all games,,and than also al games for pc,our al games for the console than you have a 10th year pack,,

#4 - Posted by: 211476 (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 17:59

this poll came from my idea I posted on MRU, right?

#5 - Posted by: 211476 (Member) on 10-31-2008 at 18:00

porting AA, PA would've taken too long to port, besides,there's no point in doing so

#6 - Posted by: bobzilla (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 11:10

The real question is: Should eagames have supplied the Anniversary pack wtih all patched up games..so you don't have to spend hours and hours patching everyone of them. They musta had millions of left over CDs to beg off on us users. Big failure on EAGAMES but expected! I will spend my money elsewhere!

#7 - Posted by: SgtDylan (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 15:50

mohaa remake on next gen graphics for pc. MoH meets cod5!

#8 - Posted by: SgtDylan (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 15:50

cant believe its been 10 years and this sites not dead. JO files went kia after 2-3 years!