Weekly Poll Results - So, did you make it to midnight to see the New Year in ?

Published by PKM 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

So, did you make it to midnight to see the New Year in ?

Yep, in fact haven't gone to bed yet . 60.6% (60)
Yes, thanks to the neighbors keeping me awake with their fireworks . 23.2% (23)
Other 8% (8)
No 6% (6)
No, I celebrate the Chinese New Year; Come on Ox !! 2% (2)
Start: 01-02-2009 05:30
Last: 01-08-2009 22:14

#1 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 01-02-2009 at 06:29

Nope. I was too tired, because I had started watching Beneath the Planet of the Apes at 8:30, so I couldn't stay up on New Years Eve.

#2 - Posted by: Xenophon38 (Member) on 01-02-2009 at 10:06

My new year started with the crackow! of small arms fire. I live in a rural area and all my neighbors are drunken rednecks. Yeeee!!! Haaawww!!!

#3 - Posted by: Killer299 (Member) on 01-02-2009 at 10:20

Nope i was playing mohaa :rock::'(:cool:

#4 - Posted by: Karl_Wernicke (Member) on 01-02-2009 at 17:36

How could you not stay up at New Years eve... I went to friends, got drunk and finally fell asleep at 5:30 am, and I wanna do it again next year

#5 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 01-05-2009 at 09:22

Yep, in fact haven't gone to bed yet

:lol:Hilarious:lol:

#6 - Posted by: Samboring (Member) on 01-07-2009 at 17:03

when you were young and your heart was an open book, you used to say "live and let live" (you know you did you know you did you know you did) but if this ever-changing world we live in makes you give in and cry say "Live and Let Die!" What does it matter to you, when you've got a job to do you got to do it well. You got to give the other fella heeeeeeeellllllllllllllll With a vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew to a kiiiiiiiiiiiilll ^ that is what I did on New Years :rock: :beer:

#7 - Posted by: PKM (Staff) on 01-07-2009 at 18:27

you mixed two bond themes together ?

#8 - Posted by: Samboring (Member) on 01-08-2009 at 09:47

yup actually they are the two best bond themes though I think the original bass guitar jam in Dr. NO that is reused a lot is priceless. Live and Let Die by Paul McCarthy is a great, expertly constructed song, A View to A Kill by Duran Duran is pretty horribly done, but is catchy as heal