Weekly Poll Results - When browsing for a MOHAA server, I choose

This article was written on an older version of FileFront / GameFront

Formatting may be lacking as a result. If this article is un-readable please report it so that we may fix it.

Published by PKM 14 years ago , last updated 5 years ago

When browsing for a MOHAA server, I choose

A server only after scrolling and choosing from the best ping and populated server(s) 38.7% (36)

To use a set IP I have stored 25.8% (24)

A well populated server within seconds of hitting 'Browse Internet Servers' 16.1% (15)

A server only after surrendering to the fact I'll be playing either Freeze Tag or Snipers Only 10.7% (10)

A server if it has at least 3 players 8.6% (8)

Start: 03-10-2008 06:07
Last: 03-17-2008 02:30

#1 - Posted by: Private_Gomez (Member) on 03-10-2008 at 09:37
Gotta have low ping. High ping = Glitches, lag, no fun!

#2 - Posted by: cRiSsI (Staff) on 03-10-2008 at 09:43
My server :)

#3 - Posted by: kattfire (Member) on 03-10-2008 at 11:32
"While browsing," the title says.... When I'm browsing for a server, I search for a good ping, and semi-populated server (I don't like crowds, but I need someone to shoot, don't I?), but that's when I'm actually looking for a server. Most of the time, I just go straight to the CMC server.

#4 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 03-10-2008 at 17:57
I almost always go to the Base Builder servers.

#5 - Posted by: Revan91 (Member) on 03-12-2008 at 11:35
Snipers only and freeze tag is GETTING VERY IRRITATING! It takes away from the authenticity!

#6 - Posted by: Matseast92 (Member) on 03-14-2008 at 14:23
a server where at least 1 player is in.. lol most times i do lan with a friend if i game using internet other than that, single player