Weekly Poll Results - Where does MOHAAfiles rate among the other sites you visit

Published by PKM 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Where does MOHAAfiles rate among the other sites you visit frequently ?

I randomly come here, I don't have a set schedule of what sites I go to . 36.6% (41)
First ! 29.4% (33)
I visit when I realize the 'adult' site I frequent have dumped enough spyware on my hard drive . 8.9% (10)
Other 8% (9)
It's my first stop right after checking out the 'Babe of the Day' . 5.3% (6)
8 days a week . 4.4% (5)
I visit this site hourly 3.5% (4)
I visit as soon as I finish emailing that Nigerian Minister of Finance about returning my money! 1.7% (2)
I visit only when I get an email from filefront.com, which is odd because I don't have MOHAA. 1.7% (2)
Start: 01-30-2009 04:52
Last: 02-06-2009 05:43

#1 - Posted by: bbejones (Member) on 01-30-2009 at 07:17

This is my homepage for safari (macintosh internet browser, just so no one asks what it is). Of course I visit it first.

#2 - Posted by: Karl_Wernicke (Member) on 01-30-2009 at 10:02

That's a nice one :D I randomly visit mohfiles, twice a week or something now I don't play MOHAA anymore.

#3 - Posted by: ikooldragon (Member) on 01-31-2009 at 18:25

I don't either play this anymore retired months ago.. i come to see the potD's and the awesome mods they been adding... I also come to see all the new mods that are being added and i encourage my friend to try since most of them are pwnage here. Since he just gotten this game few days ago. So be like 3 days a week around that.

#4 - Posted by: Bojo (Member) on 02-02-2009 at 14:39

Randomly, but i usually visit at least once in the day.

#5 - Posted by: bobzilla (Member) on 02-03-2009 at 08:20

out of date most the time... The Network still does not have Medal of Honor Spearhead nor Breakthrough on list, but they do have EA's failure Pacific Assault. (right side bar) Call of Duty same thing...where the hey is CALL OF DUTY 4..some where between Call of duty 2 and World at War..you can stick it in. Most game maps are available elsewhere way before they hit here! nothing to vote on here, options limited.

#6 - Posted by: Green_Beret (Member) on 02-06-2009 at 05:44