This is just a Word-Document with the most important (hand) weapons of the Second World War. Every discussed weapon has a table with the specifications and a picture of the weapon.
I thought maybe the weapon modders or designers could use this, or even if you just want to know some more about WW-II weapons, this file can help you.
In the table you can find the manufacturer, the production name, the weapon type, the date of design, the designer, the ammo calibre, the weight and length, the rate of fire and some additional information.
- Kar98k - G-43 - MP-40 - StG-44 - FG-42 - MP-18 - P-38 - P-08 Luger - Stielhandgranate M-24 (yes, STIEL and not STEIL!) - Eihandgranate M-39 - Panzerschreck - Faustpatrone 30 and Panzerfaust 60 and 100 - PzB-38 - MG-34 - MG-42
- M-1 Garand - M-1 Thompson 1928 - M-1911 Colt - M-1 Carbine - Sprinfield 1903 - M-3 Grease gun - BAR 1918 - M-1 Fragmentation grenade - Browning .50 cal M-2 - Browning .30 cal 1919 - M-1A1 Bazooka
- No.4 Mk-I Lee-Enfield - Sten Mk-II - Enfield No.2 revolver (equal to Webley revolver) - Bren Mk-I - Vickers Machine Gun - PIAT Spigot Mortar - No.5 Mills Bomb - Boys Anti-Tank Rifle
- Model 1891 Mosin-Nagant - PPSh-41 - TT-33 - Nagant 1895 revolver - F-1 grenade - RGD-33 grenade - DP 1928 - SVT-40
- Type 99 Arisaka - Type 38 Arisaka - Nambu pistol - Nambu type 92 - Nambu type 96 - Type 97 grenade
- Model 1891 Carcano - MAB 1938 - FNAB-43 - Breda Modello 30 - Beretta 1934 - Breda Modello 35 grenade
There are no comments yet. Be the first!