Weekly Poll Results - How does Q4 compare to newer games in your collection?

Published by Hfx-Rebel 10 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

How does Q4 compare to newer games in your collection?

I play it once in awhile, but not as much... 37.3% (188)
I have lots, and Q4 still rates a 10! 27.8% (140)
I still play it regularily 16.6% (84)
I only play it when something awesome is released to the community 13.9% (70)
pfft, I stopped buying games when I got Q4 :) 4.1% (21)
Start: 05-11-2008 09:05
Last: 08-24-2008 08:08

#1 - Posted by: Mkem (Member) on 05-13-2008 at 05:10

I stopped playing it when I got The Orange Box

#2 - Posted by: Gurra400 (Member) on 05-13-2008 at 08:07

Quake 4 and dooma re great games, quake with first real 3d engine and doom that made fps the good thing, if idsoftware didnt exist and they didnt make doom or something else then no other shooting games like hl 2 and other good games(i dont like hl and hl2 but everyone likes it so) so with out id how would the gaming be.. yeah quake 4 is good but got gears of war and some other games but i play quake 4 when a new mod comes or so, but its still great :D

#3 - Posted by: port66 (Member) on 05-29-2008 at 05:35

the servers usually kill online action. by not letting you spectate for any amount of time. which lets you get a cuppa or whatever. and all the other rules on thats makes you play non stop action with no small break until 4am

#4 - Posted by: stev (Member) on 06-05-2008 at 19:32

I played once and realized Id really messed up.

#5 - Posted by: Keland (Member) on 06-12-2008 at 16:40

I gotta say, Im pretty much constantly switching back and forth between Doom 3, Quake 4 and Devil May Cry 4.

#6 - Posted by: LDAsh (Member) on 06-19-2008 at 06:00

Quake IV is still a great game to mod, no matter what people think of the original game itself, a lot of very awesome projects can/are still yet to be expected for Quake IV, that even if you didn't like the original Quake IV some of the upcoming projects may better suit your taste.

#7 - Posted by: whatwhere (Member) on 07-11-2008 at 18:41

i wish they would make...urban terror for quake 4, that would be feaking sweet

#8 - Posted by: LDAsh (Member) on 07-12-2008 at 10:26

Then you'll enjoy "Zero Barrier" which is expecting a release any day now.