This version of Q4max is made to support Quake 4 1.4.2 Point release.
Changes are as follows: * add: Q4 beta 1.4.2 compatibility - this version of Q4Max does not run on previous versions of Quake 4.
* add: Tickrate is now mode-controlled through the "tickrate" setting. The core default is 60, duel runs at 90.
si_fps is now read only. See the Votes and Modes documentation pages for more info.
* add: Spectators can now see respawn timers for powerups, armor, and the MH. This is enabled serverside via g_allowSpecTimers,
Clients can enable/disable it with hud_showSpecTimers and position it using hud_specTimerPosition.
* add: Initial Battlesuit support. Mappers : in the entity menu, select pickup/powerup/powerup_battlesuit.
* add: NetworkStats command.
On clients, reports in/out rate and incoming PL to the console. On servers, does this for all connected clients.
* add: _moveDown can be used to cycle views backwards in spectator mode.
* add: cg_drawcrosshairnames 2 : teammate crosshairnames use ui_nick.
* add: "performance" and "eye candy" presets in the profiles menu.
* add: Game Version reported in the Server Info tab of the ingame menu (i.e "Q4Max 0.78c")
* chg: Too many bot things to list, considering they're still unsupported ;)
* chg: Allow teamchat for specs even in non-team gametypes.
* chg: Not showing ui_clan in crosshair names anymore.
* chg: Only beep on player chat/teamchat. This excludes server/game messages and TV chat.
* chg: god, noclip, give commands accessible again. Only useful on listen servers (go mappers).
* chg: Tweaked gladiator rail effect.
* fix: Coach now able to cycle views when team is speclocked.
* fix: Speclocking a team should now force uninvited specs to view something else.
* fix: Hud powerups stuck when switching teams.
* fix: Couldn't select Gladiator rail in the main menu.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!