- The Thompson SMG skin was derived from a Medal of Honor Skin. The credit goes to EA.
- Smoke grenades can lower FPS massively. For best performance, lower resolution.
- Several textures have been used from unknown community sources. If you see an object that belongs to you, please notify the mod team so credit can be attributed.
- Download the zip files containing the BoB Mod demo.
- Create a folder called "BoB" in the RtCW directory.
- Place all of the contents of the zip (3 pk3s, two dlls, and two txts) into the BoB folder
- Run RtCW, and select the BoB mod from the mod listing.
What's in the BoB Mod Demo:
- All weapons are stronger and have historically accurate rates of fire. Venom has been modelled after the BAR. Weapon ranges/accuracies/clip sizes have also been remodelled.
- Scoped removed from the mauser rifle.
- Running speeds adjusted depending on weapon carried.
- Reloads allowed while leaning.
- Syringes can be used underwater.
- Panzerfaust no longer requires a spinup time. Fires immediately after trigger is pulled.
- Weapons recoil when fired. Crouching decreases the recoil.
- Gravity increased (was 800, now 1050).
- Replaced Airstrikes with Red Smoke Grenades. Medics and Lieutenants have Smoke Grenades.
- Enhanced locational damage. Legshots will slow a player down. This can be healed by medics.
- Flamethrower is 2x stronger.
- Bodies disappear after one minute.
- Only Americans can start with Thompsons, only Germans can start with MP40s.
- Medics have no primary weapon.
- Grenades can be thrown slightly farther.
- Altered death messages.
- Repositioned first person models. If you do not like the new ones, type "/cg_ironsites 0" in the console. "/cg_ironsites 2" will enable them.
- Removed the trails that followed grenades and mortars.
- Weapons bob more.
- SMG's produce smoke when fired, accept Sten MKII (Suppressed).
- Sharpened weapon skins.
- New thirdperson Thompson model.
- New knife model, a bayonette.
- Allied Lieutenants and Soldiers have grenades on torso models.
- Each class has a unique face.
- New menu, with new music.
- As many "Wolf" insignias have been removed as possible, most replaced with Iron Crosses.
The Band of Brothers Mod Team: Band of Brothers Realism RtCW Realism Mod DEMO For RtCW Retail 1.4 Det Pak - Sounds No1_Sonuk - Models urgrund - Animations Subterfuge - Code CaptainBob1944 - Code/Textures Smoke Grenades and Recoil tutorials by fretn. Locational Damage and "Ironsites" by Code3Arena. Special Thanks: fretn, Code3Arena, Luger9mm, and RtCWFiles.com
There are no comments yet. Be the first!