3. Adding Bots You can add bots using the ingame menu or the console command "bot_connect". Press 'b' or type "/bot_menu" in the console (without the quotes) to bring up the ingame menu.
Bot Menu Options :
1. Add Bot Adds a bot to the game. You can specify the bots Team and Playerclass.
2. Remove Bot Removes a random bot from the game.
3. Add Random Bot A quick variant of Add Bot. This adds a bot with a random class to the game.
4. Remove all Bots Removes all bots from the game.
5. Fill Server This fills the server with Bots. A few examples how to use the "bot_connect" console command :
Syntax : bot_connect [team] [playerclass] [skill] [weapon]
/bot_connect This would add a bot with a random class/weapon and skill 'normal' to the team with less players.
/bot_connect red This would add a bot with a random class/weapon and skill 'normal' to the red (axis) team.
/bot_connect blue engineer This would add an engineer bot with skill 'normal' to the blue team.
/bot_connect red medic easy This would add a medic bot with skill 'easy' to the red team.
/bot_connect blue soldier hard mauser This would add a soldier bot to the blue team with skill 'hard' and the mauser rifle as primary weapon.
4. Other Console Commands bot_remove Removes a random bot from the game.
bot_removeall Removes all bot clients from the game.
5. Console Variables wb_autoEngineer (default 1)
Makes sure there is at least one engineer on each team if either team has a bomb objective. Set to 0 to disable.
wb_allowSuicide (default 0)
Allows a bot to commit suicide if being stuck in a position for longer then 10 seconds. Set to 1 to enable.
wb_allowRadio (default 1)
Allows bots to issue radio commands. Set to 0 to disable.
6. Other Notes Supported Maps :
mp_beach mp_base mp_village mp_sub (Bots keep drowning quite often though) mp_chateau mp_rocket mp_dam mp_assault mp_castle
WolfBot 1.0 , 5.9.2003 http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/wolfbot/ 1. Installation -------------- Windows : Extract the ZIP archive to your root RTCW folder, usually located at C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\. Be sure to have "keep directory structures" switched on when unzipping the file. 2. How to run WolfBot --------------------- You can run WolfBot by either selecting it from the mods list in the main menu or by creating a shortcut to the WolfMP.exe : Wolfmp.exe +set fs_game wolfbot So far the only supported gametype is "Wolf MP". This release is sort of an 'alpha version' so if you experience any problems please post it in the wolfbot forums.______________________________________________________________ kaji, [email protected]
There are no comments yet. Be the first!