Weekly Poll Results - Do you read the Network Insider ?

Do you read the Network Insider ?

I don't know what it is 45.7% (32)
No 31.4% (22)
Yes 22.8% (16)
Start: 01-24-2009 03:15
Last: 01-31-2009 03:18

#1 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 01-25-2009 at 09:22

Being a staff member, it makes me laugh when I see that the leading vote is something to the effect of "I have no idea.", when we are talking about the only network wide, constantly recurring news post. It just makes you wonder... -Angrybob

#2 - Posted by: infrequent (Member) on 01-26-2009 at 22:37

Yes, it should make you wonder, not make you laugh ;-)

#3 - Posted by: GOODY (Staff) on 01-28-2009 at 11:18

I find this poll interesting in that atm 42% don't know what the Network Insider is when it appears in every network sites news section every week. If you don't know what it is then look at the news section on the front page of this site. It will say "Network Insider" and it is a review / update of new files, demos, trailers and so on from FileFront. It is well worth a look.

#4 - Posted by: SilentBob00 (Member) on 01-30-2009 at 11:03

I tried reading the first few of them that were posted on this site but wasn't very interested. I'm a bit surprised that the majority didn't know what it is though. I mean...what if the next poll was "Do you vote when you see a new poll here?" I'm almost sure if "Poll? what Poll?" was an option it would be the most popular lol

#5 - @ SilentBob00 - Posted by: Angrybob (Staff) on 01-30-2009 at 15:34