Map-editor for Quake 1, Hexen 2, Quake 2, Heretic 2, Half-Life and Sin.
Version 6.x also supports SOF!!!
* Quake-3:Arena bezier/patch editing, with helper functions to ease creation.
* .SHADER, .JPG, .TGA and .M32 texture-support
* Model-viewer (Get QuArK 4.07 for a model-editor of Quake 1 and Quake 2 models)
* Texture-browser with textures neatly grouped into categories.
* Extendability with plug-ins coded in Python by users of QuArK.
* Unique and editable tree-view display, which shows objects that the map/model consists of.
* 3D preview with software-, 3Dfx(Glide)- and OpenGL render.
* Colored lights in OpenGL 3D preview.
* 2-, 3- and 4-view layout of map-editor.
* Textured view edit in map-editor.
* Manipulate brushes, textures and entities directly in the 3D windows.
* Player-, monster- and item-models viewable in 3D preview (Not all games).
* Mailing-lists supplied by eGroups, for easy communication to and from QuArK users.
* Extremly newbie-friendly map-editor, very different from other popular map-editors, with context help and intutive functions.
* Customizable keys, mouse-buttons, colors and more.
* Unique high accuracy of brush- and texture-alignment in map-editor (Requires special build-programs).
* Negative brushes - creates a movable hole, instead of physical carving/brush subtraction.
* Mirror-, Duplicator- and Hollow maker functions for easy map-making.
... and much much more
There are no comments yet. Be the first!