Weekly Poll Results - Are you having a nice Christmas Season?

Published by FFxSTALKERx 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Are you having a nice Christmas Season?

It would be better if I was having Christmas in the Zone. 45.1% (263)
Yes! 37.2% (217)
No! 7.3% (43)
I don't celebrate Christmas. 5.4% (32)
What is Christmas? 4.8% (28)
Start: 12-23-2008 08:30
Last: 01-01-2009 11:52

#1 - Posted by: Rahat_Habib (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 08:38

Well, I am getting a lot of Christmas presents already, most of which want I want, but yeah it should've been nicer in the Zone. I'd love to attend a party at a faction base and at 12 AM sharp, they use their flare pistols as fireworks! And then... vodka! vodka! vodka!:rock:}>:rock:

#2 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 14:43

vodka! vodka! vodka! NOW THATS THE PART I'LL ATTEND!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

#3 - Posted by: sgtkazi34 (Member) on 12-23-2008 at 15:41

In the zone, light up some radioactive lights I stole from X16 , put them on a mutated burnt fizz and sing 12 days of christmas while drinking vodka and using a bloodsucker corpse as a star.

#4 - Posted by: xCondemnedx (Staff) on 12-23-2008 at 17:27

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

#5 - Posted by: SpeedCanHurt (Member) on 12-24-2008 at 04:18

But if I was in the zone I could have Sausage and Vodka... and a Desert Eagle to deal with strange fat men breaking into my house... Merry Christmas people!

#6 - Posted by: Reaper8000 (Member) on 12-28-2008 at 06:40

In the Zone, Christmas tree decorates you!!

#7 - Posted by: Skin_NooB_Monolith (Member) on 12-31-2008 at 00:03

in the zone, i wan my gift to be a seva suit, artifacts, a desert eagle with the most powerful bullet for its caliber, some nades and a FN2000 XD