Weekly Poll Results - Are you playing Clear Sky MP?

Published by FFxSTALKERx 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Are you playing Clear Sky MP?

Nope 51.2% (315)
Clear Sky has MP? 21.3% (131)
I'm not even playing Clear Sky SP anymore... 19.1% (118)
Yes 8.2% (51)
Start: 10-26-2008 20:03
Last: 11-03-2008 18:51

#1 - Posted by: RedFacti0n (Member) on 10-26-2008 at 21:09

I never played any of the multiplayer for both games. It just never really interested me or lured me over there Also my friend complaining about the way it works kinda turns me off to it as well

#2 - Posted by: Sirgen (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 03:43

Dont play the game anymore, much more fun to play FC2 and Dead Space :)

#3 - Posted by: Gisred (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 03:45

No i don't. It is so horrible.

#4 - Posted by: Bodegas (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 20:56

If I can't get the single player to play without crashing every 30 minutes, why would I even bother with multiplayer?

#5 - Posted by: Gnomus (Member) on 10-27-2008 at 21:50

@4 Ditto. Have only managed to get through the sp game once so far. Every other time I've been stopped by game ending bugs.

#6 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 09:27

im enjoying myself more when playing floorball outside than play CS-MP. There are better ones and ones that actually work..

#7 - well... - Posted by: ahilej (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 14:56

I don't think that both games were intended to have real multiplayer, this feature is here just to be here, 'cause everyone has it (every other game has it). But in reality, since both games are (a little bit) more than a game, they are personally related - they are ponting upforth a single player, inwhich... well, something should happen inside, some kind of change... besides all those bugs present, or not present, depending of mainstream hardware you have, or not... that is enough, the rest is upon everyone to decide for oneself. Because this is just a comment...