Weekly Poll Results - Favorite Faction

Military 9.2% (69)
Monolith 9% (68)
Bandit 1.6% (12)
Start: 06-22-2008 17:11
Last: 06-29-2008 18:56

#1 - Posted by: supashooter (Member) on 06-22-2008 at 17:45

hahaha, I'm afraid that "loaner" doesn't quite mean "loner," unless there's a faction which dedicates itself to loaning money to stalkers in need of refinancing their homes.

#2 - Posted by: Trizer1 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 01:13

Where is Ecologs fraction :D ? in my mod i is with ECOLOGS

#3 - D: - Posted by: 1_Slice_1 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 01:55

Where's the Mercs? :confused:

#4 - Posted by: stalker4ever (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 03:59

Freedom has got cool guns and a big base.They are the best imo:rock:

#5 - Posted by: abandonator (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 04:43

lol looks like someone of the admins saw my poll :D yeah i do miss the mercs :p

#6 - Posted by: henk_devill (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 05:56

freedom pwnesssss

#7 - Posted by: stalker4ever (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 07:54

Ecologist are low numbered, but have some cool anti-hazard suits!

#8 - Posted by: Rahat_Habib (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 08:08

"Join Duty, and protect the world from The Zone!". Yes, I love Duty because they're so well organised and cool. I don't know why all the Loners complain about them, but I think they're also pretty friendly. Well it's Duty for now, but not when Clear Sky arrives! One more thing; I've uncovered a strange fact about the Clear Sky faction. (WARNING! WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!) If Clear Sky is related to the formation of The Zone, that means they're allied with the C-Conciousness and , up to a certain point, the Monolith! Monolithians also in turn work together with zombies annd mutants!

#9 - Posted by: chug_muffin (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 08:16

duty cos their base seems to be in a more convinient position and because angry bloodsuckers don't attack me when i venture outside its boundaries. At the same time, freedom's base is cooler and freedomers carry GP36's... I hate monolith. They work in league with zombies!!!!! I saw a controller with a pack of zombies from OL2.0 wander up the red forest map, ignoring monolith but kicking 7 kinds of cr*p from me. So i dislike monolith for allying with the evil creatures

#10 - Posted by: stalker4ever (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 09:07

those zombified stalkers are a faction too!

#11 - Posted by: LordRosco (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 10:00

I'm going to have to go for Freedom as well. The guys there just seemed cool. Duty seemed like a group of pompous assholes to me.

#12 - Posted by: taito_11 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 11:11

haha, a mod has started a pole in itself, (judging from the fact you can join eco's/bandits/monoliths.. can someone actually tell me.. whats the actual benefit of joining the bandits? i mean, if you HELP them over-run places like the hanger and vehicle scrap yard, could it actually be possible to take over a whole map? woah i think too much.. Peace.

#13 - Posted by: taito_11 (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 11:12

** i meant military not eco's >_>

#14 - Posted by: EggChen (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 12:22

I'd have voted for Ecologist if it was possible, mainly because they help me clear out the Yantar factory from time to time (with my Ecologist Faction mod). Without them in the poll I will have to go for Loner.

#15 - Posted by: aslag (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 14:25

No love for the poor Ukraine Military. :(

#16 - Posted by: Prometheus_Exile (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 15:49

"Join Duty, and protect the world from The Zone!"

#17 - Posted by: catsimboy (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 18:35

Joining Freedom means you can't kill them over and over to take their GP36s. Plus Duty's base is an important crossroads so if you anger them you're screwed, especially in the bar when it forces you to put your weapons away. But's it's all moot to me since factions are totally screwed in vanilla Stalker and I don't like installing mods because they make the game unstable.

#18 - Posted by: Jabran (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 21:09

Gotta love Freedom, even though duty owns the main crossroads in the game i still join Freedom because they are dare devils and dont care about anything :D

#19 - Posted by: TKMR (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 07:01

Freedom ftw. No lame stringent military structure to keep you down! Climb right to the top! Yeah!

#20 - Posted by: kar98k_zombie (Member) on 06-24-2008 at 13:44

I like freedom best, because they're pretty chill, but the military is the most fun to fight against because they got the best equipment

#21 - Freedom - Posted by: donib (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 05:37

I used to be duty, but I hate their propaganda saying that freedom sucks. Freedom protects you. Thanks to freedom, no crazy monolithians penetrate the rookie lands. SLOBODA!!!!!

#22 - Posted by: Merk_FC_35 (Member) on 06-25-2008 at 07:37

I stand with Freedom till death! :rock:

#23 - Posted by: DarkReeper93 (Member) on 06-29-2008 at 11:50

I will fight the freedom anarchists and bandits off the zone. i will kill ya. Duty = WIN