Weekly Poll Results - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Fallout?

Published by FFxSTALKERx 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Fallout?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series!! 42.7% (311)
Both!!! 39.8% (290)
Fallout Series!!! 16% (117)
Neither!! 1.3% (10)
Start: 12-06-2008 19:49
Last: 12-14-2008 19:25

#1 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 01:13

fallout series = best rpg's and least bugs that i know of. (at least 1&2)

#2 - Posted by: GOATSK (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 03:55

I Personally think That you cant Compare the two Fallout is an rpg not a shooter (modest shooting physics, no cover system) Stalker is a Shooter not an rpg (No levels No skills) And thats my opinion. you dont have to agree.

#3 - Posted by: STRELOKx101 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 08:55

goat you obviously havent played fallout 3 then

#4 - ... - Posted by: Mugib (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 09:55

I LOVE FALLOUT 3 AND STALKER CLEAR SKY :D :D :D

#5 - Posted by: natasha8384 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 12:26

Both are good. IMO, SHOC is a better game than Fallout 3, and Fallout 3 may be just a bit better than CS. In terms of bugs, Fallout 3 is better than either of the STALKERs. Personally, I get a bit bored tho with Fallout 3 after the first 15 or so hours ... maybe I just played Oblivion too much.

#6 - Posted by: jim49850 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 16:01

I enjoyed both..however its Clear Sky that i play :)

#7 - Posted by: SpeedCanHurt (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 21:07

What goatsk said isn't that far off the mark, if you prefer shooters you're more likely to like S.T.A.L.K.E.R and if you prefer RPG-style games you'll probably like Fallout. Anyway, poll idea: Do you ever bother voting in these polls? 1) Yes, always. Can't get enough of them. 2) No, never have, never will. Ever. 3) I can't even read. 4) Oooh, pretty button!

#8 - Posted by: Sae_FULL (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 10:47

I wish that GSC made the X-ray engine more stable.. Faster loads.. Like fallout 3.. Only by pressing the continue and you're already there.. Fallout 3's map might be huge.. But I didn't see any rain falling.. That's my opinion tho.. STALKER's problem is the bugs.. That's it as far as I know.. I don't mind CTDs but the BSoD, that's the real problem..

#9 - Posted by: Orchidea (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 13:54

Its about the Fallout SERIES, not only fallout 3, remember that. I liked the earlier fallouts for their inheld story. ofcourse fallout 3 is 21st centurys best game i've played yet (there are like 91 more years in front though).