Weekly Poll Results - Of the TOS character reapperances, which is your favourite

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Of the TOS character reapperances, which is your favourite?

Scotty in Relics 48.6% (183)
Spock in Reunification 19.1% (72)
Sulu in Flashback 15.6% (59)
Bones McCoy in Encounter at Farpoint 8.5% (32)
I didn't particularly have a favourite 7.9% (30)
Start: 11-29-2008 08:49
Last: 12-06-2008 11:13

#1 - Posted by: kirk2164 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 10:50

Sulu in Flashback. I really enjoyed seeing more of this era and I almost thought they were going to explain how Tim Russ was also on the Enterprise B. A very well put together episode that sheds some light on what the Excelsior was doing during ST:VI as well as showing more Sulu in the big chair.

#2 - Posted by: gdata (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 11:17

Talking about Kirk and the ENT B..why is he not on the list?

#3 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 11:52

Well that was in Generations and I figure Generations is a hybrid between the TNG and TMP Films so it wasn't necessarily a "reappearance".

#4 - Posted by: cobalt21 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 14:43

I understand... what about Kirk?:confused:

#5 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-29-2008 at 14:45

I explained it in post number 3.. Does anyone read what is posted anymore? :rolleyes: DId I miss an episode of Star Trek where Kirk just magically reappeared and disappeared without trace?

#6 - Posted by: cobalt21 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 15:44

Sorry but i cant read your writing. its all messed up. Not very good at spelling are you? I am getting bored of your bullpucky.:o Edit - Perhaps you should read the Filefront rules, pay attention to number 5. I'm pretty sure the spelling is correct in case you might have difficulty reading it - IKS

#7 - Posted by: Jc2006 (Member) on 11-29-2008 at 15:45

I voted for Scotty in Relics. It's one of those classic moments in Star Trek that occur quite rarely. It was a well-written episode, and it was interesting how they introduced the Chief Engineer of two Enterprises to the Enterprise D, while also revisiting the proper 1701 bridge, even if in mostly CGI. It was also interesting to see the, shall we say, hero engineer of Star Trek TOS and TMP become not a lot more than a spare part in a time he didn't belong, and it allowed the audience to see how that effected him, a sort of "how the mighty have fallen" moment, which rectified itself perfectly towards the end. Relics was just a classic episode of Star Trek, and that's why it got my vote.

#8 - Posted by: KrrKs (Member) on 11-30-2008 at 04:48

I can't decide. All of that Episodes where really great!

#9 - Posted by: cammy511 (Member) on 12-05-2008 at 13:16