Weekly Poll Results - Star Trek - The Ultimate Alternate Timeline Episode!

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Star Trek - The Ultimate Alternate Timeline Episode!

Year of Hell (Voyager) 34.4% (160)
Endgame (Voyager) 19.8% (92)
Yesterdays Enterprise (TNG) 15.5% (72)
All Good things (TNG) 14.8% (69)
Twilight (ENT) 5.6% (26)
Timeless (Voyager) 3.6% (17)
Other (Please State) 2.5% (12)
The Visitor (DS9) 1.7% (8)
Tapestry (TNG) 1.5% (7)
Non Sequitur (Voyager) 0.2% (1)
Start: 12-06-2008 13:05
Last: 12-13-2008 07:48

#1 - Posted by: yopyop (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 06:35

definately "Yesterdays Enterprise" just for the fact that it featured an Ambassador class! :rock:

#2 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-07-2008 at 08:29

I actually liked Twilight..Trip was a cool captain in that. I think Year of Hell is cool but Yesterday's Enterprise is one of my alltime favourites esepcially to see Picard as an embattled captain fighting a lost cause

#3 - Posted by: jwwb5_1701 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 08:35

I voted for Endgame cause I love it when Voyager comes flyin' out of the fire as the sphere exlplodes. :rock:

#4 - Posted by: cammy511 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 10:55

all good things is da best

#5 - Yesterday's Enterprise - Posted by: STARFLEET27 (Member) on 12-07-2008 at 16:03

Definitely Yesterday's Enterprise! :rock:

#6 - Posted by: angrykid18 (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 13:32

i cant stand the ones where none of it actually happened because time was changed like year of hell and the first part of endgame whats the point in wasting everyones time in an episode where nothing acutally happens

#7 - Posted by: the_pessimist (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 15:02

#6- I agree its a little anoying but whats so wrong with a good "what if?" senario?

#8 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-08-2008 at 15:08

The reason I did not like Endgame was a very similar story was done in an earlier voyager episode "Non Sequitur" which is in this list, in fact Non Sequitur was a better written storyline

#9 - TNG: Parallels - Posted by: Maphisto86 (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 20:10

I think I like "Parallels" the best because it was well written, showed the possibility of infinite universes and featured Worf, an overall awesome character. Definitely one of the best TNG episodes out there.

#10 - YE - Posted by: Chris_Jones (Member) on 12-08-2008 at 20:33

Yesterday's Enterprise - because it was that Episode of TNG that got me wanting a lot more of that type of episode. I can recite most of it, lol.. Year of Hell was awesome, though..

#11 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 12-09-2008 at 01:55

Dammit I can't believe I forgot Parallels..:rolleyes:

#12 - Posted by: alexraptor (Member) on 12-09-2008 at 18:42

I hated endgame, i hate the fact that Voyager "cheated" and how the Borg which were created to be one of the greatest threats the federation ever known humbled. I mean seriously, a single ship crippling the borg? thousands of worlds, tens if not hundreds of thousand borg ships and trillions upon trillions of drones.

#13 - Other - Posted by: Amagosa987 (Staff) on 12-11-2008 at 04:01

Indeed, wasnt my favourite Episode. I voted other. Parrallels is one of the more entertaining alternate universe episodes i reckon.

#14 - Posted by: Kallisto_2095 (Member) on 12-12-2008 at 07:11

I voted for " All Good Thins" because of the cool Enterprise ( Galaxy X class ) with the third warp nacelle and the generally refitted things on it