Weekly Poll Results - Star Trek - The Ultimate Borg Episode

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Star Trek - The Ultimate Borg Episode

Endgame (VOY) 33.2% (135)
Best of Both Worlds (TNG) 27.3% (111)
Scorpion (VOY) 15.5% (63)
Regeneration (ENT) 7.3% (30)
Unimatrix Zero (VOY) 6.1% (25)
Dark Frontier (VOY) 4.9% (20)
I Borg (TNG) 2.7% (11)
Descent (TNG) 1.2% (5)
Collective (VOY) 0.7% (3)
Other (Please state) 0.7% (3)
Start: 11-01-2008 12:39
Last: 11-08-2008 10:37

#1 - geez - Posted by: alexraptor (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 18:04

I can't believe Endgame is on the top. That episode was complete rubbish the way they destroyed the borg in the end.

#2 - Posted by: Happy_Russia (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 18:06

Why is Endgame always considered the best? When the Borg were on Voyager, they lost their scary factor. I first originally saw them during the first run of "Best of Both Worlds." They were scary then, they were scary in "First Contact," but they were NOT scary in Voyager. In any of the episodes they were featured. The Borg lost their appeal in Voyager, and I long for the fright I experienced from their TNG glory.

#3 - Posted by: Qonos (Member) on 11-01-2008 at 21:51

I know wtf

#4 - Posted by: Firewarrior1705 (Member) on 11-02-2008 at 00:48

I liked the Descent, it was nice to see doctor crusher taking command of the ENT D.

#5 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-02-2008 at 08:40

I think it is because we have alot of voyager fans here.. the only voyager borg episode that was any good was Scorpion because of the 8472 vs the Borg. I was disappointed that Voyager didn't do more proper Borg episodes since the Borg are the biggest force in the Delta Quadrant. I thought Regeneration was great...even Enterprise beat Voyager on that front. :) But come on people Best of Both Worlds was just fantastic!

#6 - Posted by: Zube1337 (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 01:11

Regeneration was much more better if the NX was turn into BORG!:borg:}>

#7 - Posted by: TipTop (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 11:23

I agree with Happy Russia about the scary factor but , in my opinion Scorpion was the best one. In that episode they were still REAL BORG , and the scene with Voyager and a whole Borg Armada - one of the best ever.

#8 - Dark... - Posted by: alexraptor (Member) on 11-03-2008 at 18:14

Dark Frontier was pretty good too. They didnt try to fight any of the borg cubes or try to take on a borg sphere but rather used stealth and cunning to try to outwit the borg. Then in Unimatrix Zero it just got plain silly when Voyager attacked a tactical cube.

#9 - resistance is futile - Posted by: wagwag (Member) on 11-04-2008 at 14:05

The best in my opinion is Qwho. You get the borg and Q plus the borg come acros as the most fearsom and relentless power ever

#10 - Posted by: omega47 (Member) on 11-08-2008 at 10:37

Endgame ofcourse since they got there asses kicked!!