Weekly Poll Results - Star Trek - The ultimate female poll

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Star Trek - The ultimate female poll

Seven of Nine 33.9% (226)
T'pol 16% (107)
Jadzia Dax 13.8% (92)
Kathryn Janeway 10% (67)
Ezri Dax 8.8% (59)
B'Elanna Torres 4.9% (33)
Deanna Troi 4.3% (29)
Kira Nerys 3.1% (21)
Other 2.5% (17)
Beverly Crusher 2.1% (14)
Start: 08-30-2008 14:46
Last: 09-06-2008 08:17

#1 - Posted by: acidfluxxbass (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 15:00

dno why, but i though kira was hot in her first couple of series.. jadzia was also very fine. i thought that for the other dax in the last series. Troi and t'pau are also hot. i believe the actress for t'pau is a proffessional model :)

#2 - Posted by: michaelappleby2002 (Staff) on 08-30-2008 at 15:49

I know there are Janeway fanboys out there but for me, it's Jazdia Dax :thumbsup: I used to like Seven of Nine but I've seen her recently and I'm not so keen anymore :P

#3 - Posted by: Jc2006 (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 17:18

Difficult one, and I judge it on how they looked while they were in the series, lol........and it was a choice between Deanna Troi, B'Elanna Torres and 7 of 9.........more B'Elanna Torres and 7 of 9 than the other, and I would have voted for both, but just chose 7 of 9.........though I'm still not sure.

#4 - Posted by: Shadow0 (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 17:46

bah 7 of Nine aint that Hot oO she's ugly :/ T'pol on the other hand i woulnd't mind waking up next too so i vote T'pol and yes i said it Seven of Nine isn't hot :(

#5 - Only one choice.... - Posted by: SouthernGentleman (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 19:24

Jeri Ryan aka 7 of 9. She is the greatest looking Trek actress to date.

#6 - Posted by: RogueAngyl (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 20:51

It always comes down to this, doesn't it?

#7 - Posted by: Firewarrior1705 (Member) on 08-30-2008 at 22:40

well I go for jadzia dax, but troi and t'pol are also very hot

#8 - Posted by: gdata (Staff) on 08-30-2008 at 23:32

Seven is simply the best...

#9 - Posted by: Amagosa987 (Staff) on 08-31-2008 at 05:41

Jadzia Dax in a heartbeat

#10 - Posted by: michaelappleby2002 (Staff) on 08-31-2008 at 13:17

hot damn, I wish Jadzia would rise in popularity :(

#11 - Posted by: hello77 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 14:23

Seven, Troi, and Jadzia are all the best! :D

#12 - Posted by: starfox1701 (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 00:15

Grilka of the House of Quark. Any Klingon who will marry a Faringi to save her house is far more badass then the average Klingon chic.

#13 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 09-01-2008 at 13:37

To all the ladies out there I did not come up with this sexist poll, it was michaelappleby2002 so scratch his eyes out To all the fellas - "The Old Man" enough said

#14 - Posted by: Captain_Ryugi_Kazamaru (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 01:19

The "Ultimate Female" and everyone votes for the most attractive women of Trek... That's just sad you guys. "Ultimate" is more than just simply who has the biggest breasts or looks the best. To me, ultimate is about which woman most stands for what Trek means. And to me, that woman is Captain Kathryn Janeway. She takes command of the situation, and leads her crew through uncharted space for nearly seven years, cut off from Starfleet. She takes on the role of captain, and never once loses her femininity, or her authority. She's an explorer and a scientist, and looks towards the future and what could be, and doesn't give up on her goals. Isn't that what Trek is all about? Looking towards the future with a promising and positive outlook? And for that, she totally gets my vote.

#15 - hah - Posted by: alexraptor (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 04:49

I vote Ezri, i mean lets face it. She has all the memories of the previous hosts including Jadzia's which definatley makes her the "ultimate" female. :cool:

#16 - t'pol - Posted by: whitish (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 07:51

only one id hit

#17 - Posted by: Raygen (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 09:48

Jadzia Dax because she has those beautiful tattoos running down her body... yet I voted Kathy because she is the first female captain in Trek and is nice overall, but her voice is... nuhh I don't know.

#18 - Posted by: michaelappleby2002 (Staff) on 09-02-2008 at 11:52

@Brian! :P - I did not stipulate what the ultimate female poll meant...it could quite easily have meant academic or scientific prowess :D - maybe next week we shall have a ultimate male poll, but I'm guessing the ratio of male:female is weighted in this poll's favour ;)

#19 - Posted by: michaelappleby2002 (Staff) on 09-02-2008 at 11:55

oh, lolz, I just read Captain_Ryugi_Kazamaru's comment and whilst I personally voted, and made clear, that it was about how attractive I found them, not everyone had to!

#20 - Posted by: cammy511 (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 16:23

gotta be seven of nine she so fine

#21 - Posted by: acidfluxxbass (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 16:55

Hoshi Sato's not bad either. she has... brains... ;)

#22 - Zoe McLellan - Posted by: Bastion (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 21:35

I liked Zoe McLellan's character Tal Celes. She may have always doubted herself and made a few mistakes but it never really slowed her down, Plus she was hot. I've like Zoe since I first saw her in D&D.

#23 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 09-03-2008 at 18:51

I'm also shocked that Ishka isn't here.....you know what they say every woman has her feminine charm :p

#24 - Its a tough one but... - Posted by: stu1701 (Member) on 09-04-2008 at 07:22

I voted seven of nine, but t'pol and jadzia dax are in my top 3. If it had been MIRROR UNIVERSE t'pol she would have won hands down, lol

#25 - Hot this, hot that - Posted by: Kophjaeger (Member) on 09-04-2008 at 15:46

Sure there are some beautifuls running around in formfitting PJ's, but Jadzia has her sh*t together. Tell me that you'd really want to wake up to one of those other basket cases more than a few times... :)