Weekly Poll Results - Star Trek - The Ultimate Star Trek Bar Fight

Published by IKS_Yo_Mama 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Star Trek - The Ultimate Star Trek Bar Fight

Reimagined Fight at K7 (DS9: Trial and Tribbleations) 32.5% (98)
Dominion scrap in Quarks (DS9: Behind the lines) 21.2% (64)
Fight at K7 (TOS: Trouble with Tribbles) 16.9% (51)
Defending Dr Phlox! (ENT: Home) 14.2% (43)
Tensions at Ten Forward (TNG: Sarek) 10.2% (31)
Other (please state) 4.6% (14)
Start: 09-27-2008 06:06
Last: 10-04-2008 05:57

#1 - Posted by: witchunter180 (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 08:28

I actually can't remember many of the bar fights, but I remember the fight in Enterprise. I hated that show but that to me was one of the better episodes (finally, a decent loking brawl in star trek!) :D

#2 - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 10:12

Remastered K7 fight for definate-It was very funny(All the others were boring apart from the Original K7 which was pretty good)

#3 - Posted by: razzel_daxxel (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 11:28

It was not much of a fight but, no one metioned it, but in "Fair Haven" from Voyager one of the hologrames attackes Tom

#4 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 09-27-2008 at 11:40

I love the part in the bar fight at Quarks when a Jem'Hadar picks up the Cardassian and breaks his back over his knee.. great stuff, but for sure comic value it has to be the reimagined K7 fight..

#5 - Posted by: Rashaed (Member) on 09-27-2008 at 18:14

I loved the Romulan/Klingon/Starfleet fight from DS9: Visionary

#6 - #5 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 09-28-2008 at 10:43

Yeah I can't believe I forgot that one.. It was pretty good.

#7 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 11:49

Tuvok vs Neelix. In Voyager (don't remember the episode.)

#8 - Posted by: Zube1337 (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 21:31

Voyager's bar fight. Neelix vs Kazon(Projection) I can't remember the episode name. Anyway what happens when the Doctor pulled the Kazon's pants down?

#9 - Posted by: whitish (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 08:14

there was another bar fight in ent, archer vs that guy that flew the NX instead of archer. that one was long.

#10 - Posted by: CanadianBorg (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 14:48

I can't say I like any of the existing ST bar fights. The ultimate ST bar fight would be this: The crews of all the Enterprises, Voyager, and DS9, as well as all their allies and the Klingons coming together and beating on the Dominion, Cardassians, Romulans, Borg, and basically everyone else. Let's see: The Doctor pulls the guy's pants down, Beverly makes an acerbic remark, Data says something about humanoid behaviour being very odd while smashing a pair of heads together, Worf yells something incoherent before chopping someone's skull in half with his bat'leth... Well, you get the idea. -CanadianBorg P.S. Resistance is futile, eh?

#11 - Posted by: redcanine (Member) on 10-02-2008 at 17:56

Picard verses the Nausicans! Well, not much a fight, but one of the most brutal ones!

#12 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 10-03-2008 at 08:07

Dammit I forgot alot of geunine bar fights, I will redo this poll in a month's time with all the options..:D