This version is a vast improvement over 2.0. This mod fixes the multiplayer compatiblity issue and the Race selection errors in MP. The differences between 2.0 and 2.1 are as follows:
- New Intro Video and Credits
- Race and Ship Balancing
- Race Selection in Multiplayer Fixed
- New Federation ENT and TMP Torp Texture
- New Defiant Dual Quantum Torp Texture
- New Federation ENT Phaser Texture
- Revised User Interface
- Revised Stock Maps (Much larger than stock but same basic design)
- Single Player Campaign Completely Balanced and Playable
- Prometheus 6.0 Integrated with Enhanced Textures
- ENT Federation Pack (New Neptune and Challenger Class, Hi-Res Version of the NX Class)
- Retextured Federation ENT Era Ships
- Key Guide Page
- Updated Ship Stats on the Fleet Selection Page
- Canon Cloak and Decloak Sounds for Klingons
- New Splash Screen
- Fixed Ambient Bridge Sound Bug that Caused the Sound to Stop Depending on Camera Angle
A very nice touch which is in my opinion is better than the stock game is the User Interfaces and the Selection Menues which hold much more info about ships. Also the weaponary is better and a host of new ships are included. I personally would love to see the Ent pack released seperately, although the team may well be busy with version 2.2 nearing it's completion.
All-in-all, a definate download here...
Note: Any real issues with this mod then try to contact the Mod team directly on their forums Alternatively you can use our forums. Try to keep the comments section for feedback rather than troubleshooting. - IKS
After some delays the TLG team presents to you TLG 2.1. This version will ensure multiplayer compatibility and fixes the race selection bug in MP. The original single player campaign is playable from start to finish. Beyond those top two fixes we have some new ships and every release from this point forward will add new ships to add further gameplay. A lot of balancing issues have been handled and more are to come. The changelog is big and we are already planning version 2.2 which will add a new race. Installation Instructions: Have a copy of TLG 2.0 installed and remove the odf and ui folders before running the installer. After that install the update and delete the dp.pak and dbx.pak files and have fun. Let the team know if you have any sort of problems and we will get back to you and fix it ASAP. Our Site and Forums: http://www.tlg.reswebservices.com/ Changelog: New Intro Video and Credits Race and Ship Balancing Race Selection in Multiplayer Fixed New Federation ENT and TMP Torp Texture New Defiant Dual Quantum Torp Texture New Federation ENT Phaser Texture Revised User Interface Revised Stock Maps (Much larger than stock but same basic design) Single Player Campaign Completely Balanced and Playable Prometheus 6.0 Integrated with Enhanced Textures ENT Federation Pack (New Neptune and Challenger Class, Hi-Res Version of the NX Class) Retextured Federation ENT Era Ships Key Guide Page Updated Ship Stats on the Fleet Selection Page Canon Cloak and Decloak Sounds for Klingons New Splash Screen Fixed Ambient Bridge Sound Bug that Caused the Sound to Stop Depending on Camera Angle
There are no comments yet. Be the first!